Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 PM

Breadfruit - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Breadfruit (858 Views)

Breadfruit Drying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breadfruit by tolextony(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Very urgent....Please someone should kindly assist me to post where i can find breadfruit fruit and tree in south west region of nigeria.. Thanks
Re: Breadfruit by bronzegoddess(f): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Ukwaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Where u can find the tree? Nna see question oo
Re: Breadfruit by Pavore9: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2015
tolextony:
Very urgent....Please someone should kindly assist me to post where i can find breadfruit fruit and tree in south west region of nigeria.. Thanks

It is in the South east am more certain of. Growing up in Lagos, the breadfruit which the igbos call ukwa was being brought to Lagos from the east but cannot rule out the cultivation of it in the south west because ugba/ukpaka (African oil bean seed) traditionally consumed by the igbos do well in the South west, l think the Yorubas call it Apara.
Re: Breadfruit by Misericorde: 2:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Please, which parts of the southeast exactly is breadfruit grown

1 Like

Re: Breadfruit by Pavore9: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Misericorde:
Please, which parts of the southeast exactly is breadfruit grown

Villages across Igboland have it.
Re: Breadfruit by Baroba(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2016
There is a popular junction called Aki na Ukwa junction along Enugu PH expressway, i use to stop there back in the day on my way to PH to get some.. Good times.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Studying Agriculture In Nigeria University / My Watermelon Farm Needs Help / Uncracked Palm Kernel Nut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.