Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Represent Yourself - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Represent Yourself (5764 Views)

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here / What Does The Igbo Notion Of "Your Personal CHI" Represent? / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Represent Yourself by aydmarcus: 2:52pm On May 24, 2009
AYE, of Africa, Say No to violence

Re: Represent Yourself by Rupyslim: 6:49pm On May 17, 2011
I cried,i trembled,i was tied in balls & chains,i saw flashes of lightening d struck Freedom.No more slavery,no more oppression & no more intimidation.Move on, Dodos 2 all S.m World wide.J.Nm Rupert
Re: Represent Yourself by tpia5: 8:55pm On May 17, 2011
turn to Jesus.

it is appointed unto man once to die, and after that, the judgement.

he who lives by the sword will die by the sword.
Re: Represent Yourself by tpia5: 11:47pm On May 17, 2011
so, are we having a cultic moment or what.

btw the search function would have shown you folks where your comrades are?

may God touch you people or at least as many as are predestined to not die as cultists.
Re: Represent Yourself by Rupyslim: 1:44pm On May 18, 2011
D movement is a social cultural organisation built on pan-africa foundation, encourages good governance,accountability & career building among d general black community.Among d angels of God there was Satan,Among d 12 disciples of Christ there was a betrayal,Among d people God created there are bad ones,Among d good people in this country there are bad ones,and so on.So don't let d current trend of confraternities make u crucify everybdy that belongs,No one is what they seem.I'm a proud member, of Africa.Dodos 2 all Glorious Worldwide.Aye-! J.nm Rupert

1 Like

Re: Represent Yourself by zubike01(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2012
you all should take a look at this link tells an interesting story about confra www.jollyrougeseries.com
Re: Represent Yourself by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2012
this is american movement not African.
Re: Represent Yourself by obowunmi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
So much violence...
Re: Represent Yourself by tpia5: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
tpia@:
turn to Jesus.

it is appointed unto man once to die, and after that, the judgement.

he who lives by the sword will die by the sword.
Re: Represent Yourself by tpia5: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
tpia@:

may God touch you people or at least as many as are predestined to not die as cultists.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Love Prayers More Than Actions / Do We Still Have Some Communities In Igbo Land Still Eats Humans? / Out Of All The Tribes In Nigeria Igbos Tend To Have The Broadest Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.