Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! (8348 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / Guess Who's Gonna Be In Coza Today And Tomorrow... Pastor Creflo Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by ITL: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Creflo Dollar on Rhema TV ........
"I use to preach that if you don't pay your tithes you are cursed until God changed my thinking" !

God can not curse those he has blessed. So paying your tithe or not, trying to please God or not does not bring any curse.
Why?
God can not curse those he has blessed. Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law by Becoming the curse for us.. So that the Blessings of Abraham might come on us who believe.
So let no man tell you those lies that you are cursed or can be cursed. You cant curse who God has blessed"

I love Truth that sets free and hate religion that binds you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
After enough dollars have rolled in?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by steveeeee5: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
tell them if they will hear and repent.
when it comes to sin they tell us that that is old testament law that christ has paid every price for our sins both former and future which has made the law of no effect. But not the case in old testament law of tithing.
HYPOCRICY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by NIJJAking(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
not paying tithe will not make God to curse you. Rather you have exposed yourself to become an easy target for satan and your enemies to destroy and even kill you. Tithe is a sacrificial offering which is raised as an alter against all satanic alters that are raised against you. Not paying tithe gives satan an opening to afflict you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
NIJJAking:
not paying tithe will not make God to curse you. Rather you have exposed yourself to become an easy target for satan and your enemies to destroy and even kill you. Tithe is a sacrificial offering which is raised as an alter against all satanic alters that are raised against you. Not paying tithe gives satan an opening to afflict you.
Lol. Christians worship a God that charges them security fee and deposit. So, tithe is like heavenly insurance.

Lmfao.Thank God for Satan, if not, how I for use see road? I love you Satan.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by ITL: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2015
NIJJAking:

why are you exposing ur lack of knowledge openly.

I am not against tithing! but lets call a spade a spade! Nobody including satan will touch you if you dont pay it.
I will agree with you if you talk about sinful acts - cos logically it exposes you to risks & negative effects.

Please READ ur BIBLE yourself , dont just do follow follow !

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by trapQ: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
bless you!!
NIJJAking:
Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by trapQ: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
you're wrong. you should go read your bible

when you don't pay your tithe, you open a portal or doorway for the devil to attack your finances. That's why God said when we pay our tithes, he will rebuke the devourers for our sake.
ITL:

why are you exposing ur lack of knowledge openly.

I am not against tithing! but lets call a spade a spade! Nobody including satan will touch you if you dont pay it.
I will agree with you if you talk about sinful acts - cos logically it exposes you to risks & negative effects.

Please READ ur BIBLE yourself , dont just do follow follow !
Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by ITL: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
trapQ:
you're wrong. you should go read your bible
when you don't pay your tithe, you open a portal or doorway for the devil to attack your finances. That's why God said when we pay our tithes, he will rebuke the devourers for our sake.

Whats your reference Sir ?

Lets see the Bible Text you quoted!

hope you are NOT a mumu follower
Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by ITL: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
"NIJJAking:
not paying tithe will not make God to curse you. Rather you have exposed yourself to become an easy target for satan and your enemies to destroy and even kill you. Tithe is a sacrificial offering which is raised as an alter against all satanic alters that are raised against you. Not paying tithe gives satan an opening to afflict you."

You need to free ur mind from the enemies concept

check the bible very well and give us quotations, stop repeating what ur pastors told you.
Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by petrapraise: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
The church has been leaving in error with the doctrine of tithing for centuries. very sad. Quite understood that this errors were handed down to us by our christian forefathers but we refuse to cross examine these erroneous teachings with the word of God.

Tithing is a valid principle in the new testament but it is not a law or expected by God to be a cyclical practise that must be done every month. The New testament saint is not under the bondage of any law to bring tithe monthly to God. We are under grace. There is no curses what so ever or judment from God when you dont tithe.

Creflo Dollar must be praised for this great humility to retrace his steps and make corrections for what he once wrongly taught. This shows humility. If God has not found you wanton therefore satan has no right to attack or devour you because you dodnt give you tithe. Stop seeing tithe as a payment because christ has paid your debts on the cross of calvary. If we are still indebted then christ has died in vain. I became very prosperous when I understood this principles in the light of Gods word. Please look for the book called The "Excellent Profit Makers". all The errors preached on tithing were corrected there. Creflo dollar will be rewarded because many christians have been paying tithes in vain with no rewards for centuries. Not seeing the blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by petrapraise: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
What then is the purpose of tithing? It will bring rewards as promised and as certain as other principles of sowing and reaping. But the law factor has been taking out because we are under grace in the new testament. the law negates grace and they dont go hand in hand. This is common sense, If God expects you to be paying money every month for your safety then you are responsible for protecting your self. If God expects you to be paying certain amount to keep you out of poverty by a law then you are not under grace but under works. If God will allow satan to attack his children for not bringing an earthly substance, how then are we under grace? What kind of deceptive grace will that be.

Christ would have died in vain. He died to redeem you from povery, sickness, and spiritual death not requiring anything from you. That is the very essence of grace. Tithing as a law will automatically be reinstating poverty and bondage. There would be no need for christ to have died because I can work it out with my own money instrument. tithing in the new testament only defines a higher level of blessings as far as you desire to go by your own free volition. God will not decide that for you. But it was a law to the saints in the old testament because they werent under grace. in the new testament, it is a principle. Principles and laws are not the same thing. Every every law is invariably a principle but principles are not laws. Laws carry punishments when you dont keep them but principles dont. Every boy is a human being but every human being is not a boy because some are girls. I hope this explains the the difference. Kenneth E. Hagin wrote a book called the "MIDAS TOUCH" where he corrected some of these errors.

America pentecostal preachers are now correcting these errors about tithes but it appears it is yet to come to Africa. Fedrick KC price Junior who is now the pastor of his fathers church is preaching along side with creflo Dollar to correct all these errors. I pray you understand. I struggled with money when I was in the bondage of tithing now money comes at a free curse. because I keep the principle of tithing with spiritual understanding. My people perish for lack of Knowledge.
Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by petrapraise: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
I mean money comes at a free course
Re: Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! by maclily: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
True talk.
You just nailed it �

(1) (Reply)

Salient Points From the Epistle to the Romans / Female Pastor Preaching With Bare Boobs: Return O F Devil / Music: Oba Aseda ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.