Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

In Need Of A Backlink - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Backlink (622 Views)

Paid Job For A Backlink Webmaster / I Will Write An Article For Your Blog And Get A Backlink / How Long A Backlink Takes To Activate And Appear In Alexa Ranking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Backlink by Funbox3: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good day all and welcome to the month of December.
Please can any one refer a good site that sells backlink. Which when bought can boast my site to front page of Google when certain keywords are being searched for.
There are soo many on Google that one find it difficult to select any.
Pls i need first hand infor. Like the one you have used before
Re: In Need Of A Backlink by Intellab(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
I sell high quality backlinks including social shares.
You can buy my tiered service, which is 300 links to your site, 5k to those 300 links, 20k linked to those 5k links. All cost #15,000 and takes 30 days to complete.
If you are interested, send me a mail at idesignerplus@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Backlink by Funbox3: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Do u have a week trial
Re: In Need Of A Backlink by pneumaticos(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Funbox3:
Do u have a week trial

What kind of links do you want

Tier 1;2;3
Re: In Need Of A Backlink by Intellab(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Funbox3:
Do u have a week trial
Sorry there is no trial. I pay for servers. If you are interested for full month plan, use the email address to contact. I will analyse your site and keyword position before working on it.
Re: In Need Of A Backlink by cheavroi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Buying backlinks to influence ranking is frown upon by Google and if you are caught, you will lose your ranking which means you wasted your money and time.

There are other ways to get backlinks but if you must buy, be careful not to get caught

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Create A Website / Airtel 3GB For N50! Get In Here! / Can Simplepay4u Be Used To Receive Payments In USD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.