Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Help Me Thank God...end Time Policemen On Rampage! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me Thank God...end Time Policemen On Rampage! (767 Views)

Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue State, Residents Go On Rampage (Graphic Pic / Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) / Cult Members Go On Rampage In Mushin, Lagos, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Thank God...end Time Policemen On Rampage! by lionphil(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2015
I'm glad to be alive and able to share this story...only God knows what would have become of me.
please pardon any grammatical blunder.

By 5am yesterday morning, I was already awake preparing for a journey to Akure from Port Harcourt. It was a coworker's wedding ceremony day. I was with my manager (he did the driving). We had to stop at intervals to ask for directions to which many people generously obliged.

fast forward to 10am... we were about to ask questions again when I sighted a group of policemen coming out from an untarred road. I quickly flagged them down and went to ask them for questions, while my manager remained in the car. the policemen told us to follow them that they will lead the way because we will not be able to find our way. they said at worst I will pay for their fuel. I told them no problem. while following them, suddenly, they diverted off the road (to an untarred road). Fortunately, while I was asking the policemen, my manager was asking an old man who gave an entirely different description (we were searching for Owo-akure road)

as soon as they diverted, we zoomed off (end time policemen)...that road was a very lonely road filled with bushes on both sides.

only God knows what would have become of us.

Help me thank God!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God...end Time Policemen On Rampage! by ArchEnemy(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2015
grin

Thank God for your lives Bro

Be careful next time; not all uniformed men are your 'friends '
Re: Help Me Thank God...end Time Policemen On Rampage! by bronzegoddess(f): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2015
What if the police men were only taking short cut A.K.A "apiam way"
Re: Help Me Thank God...end Time Policemen On Rampage! by menix(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2015
How on earth will u ask u nigerian policeman for direction talkless allowing them lead you..

U re lucky, ur oga nd ur Organs would possibly be on its way to Malaysia, that is if it has not arrived already..

Better give testimony for church tomorrow to avert future mistake..
Re: Help Me Thank God...end Time Policemen On Rampage! by lionphil(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2015
bronzegoddess:
What if the police men were only taking short cut A.K.A "apiam way"

that direction was far away from where the good man told us to use...honestly they were on different paths at the end of the day.
Re: Help Me Thank God...end Time Policemen On Rampage! by lionphil(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2015
menix:
How on earth will u ask u nigerian policeman for direction talkless allowing them lead you..

U re lucky, ur oga nd ur Organs would possibly be on its way to Malaysia, that is if it has not arrived already..

Better give testimony for church tomorrow to avert future mistake..

sir, I've been hearing stories, I never knew it was this bad oh!

(1) (Reply)

Mob Steal From Dead Shitte Members In Zaria (photos) / Staff Fraud, Eco Bank Hands 3 To Police For Prosecution / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.