Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Achike Udenwa Dead? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achike Udenwa Dead? (9839 Views)

EFCC Detains Achike Udenwa Over N350 Million Election Fund / Christy Anyanwu Implicates Achike Udenwa In Confession To EFCC / EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by janefrancisca(f): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2015
wiseoneking:
what an Unruly and uncultured dude. Gutter language from an urchin? You are more raw than the person you are rebuking. How old are you?
Don't take sides...if you wanna rebuke, rebuke both or better still let them be...dem get time sha.
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by Eddygourdo(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2015
funlord:
undecided

WHAT A BORING _MORON!!!
don't go all IamLEGEND1 on me. You know he has a good head and ur dont. Remove that pic u dumbo. Be creative. Watch this simple one. Even in an after life. You will still be a fool, all generations shall call you and ur offspring fools. The issue there is that your the type who would shoot blanks with a clit you call a dick. Never wondered why those mofo u begged in here to fight for u prefer u a bottom not a top. Now I will trigger u again. Please please dumbo. Do better next time. YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by TheNonce: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
if u weren't dull and and slowpoke, his lame jabs won't impress you. I remember u. You attended a special needs school right? The down syndrome kid. Stuck around. I got the remote of that boy. And now of you. I will tweak him to say something stupid and tweak u to enjoy it. Stupidity encompassing

Abeg gerrarahia men! You been come find trouble, funlord come beat you to death, then na for my own body you wan come get power! Agbaya wey no get shame! Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by janefrancisca(f): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I will await ur next post. Seems u always do better after intermittent posts. Just look at the embarrassment you posted above in a war. Just negodu. I need ur next post. So let me trigger ur dull brain. You are a fool. Oya awaiting
Don't you have more important things to do than exchanging words..u are not being paid and u ar not even learning something positive ...u get time o.

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by Eddygourdo(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2015
janefrancisca:
Don't take sides...if you wanna rebuke, rebuke both or better still let them be...dem get time sha.
Manchester United hurt me yesterday. Need to blow off steam with someone I can manipulate. I pray he doesn't attack you. Should incase you answer. And we join the same team. Who will be bat man and who will be robin
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by DONSMITH123(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2015
imsuboi:
info just filtered around Imo State that the former governor has passed onto the great beyond.

i hope its not true though.

stay tuned...

source and maggi please or adonbilivit

2 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by Eddygourdo(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2015
janefrancisca:
Don't you have more important things to do than exchanging words..u are not being paid and u ar not even learning something positive ...u get time o.
am just blowing off steam jare. I have to change football club. I normally don't have time for such. Am a friendly dude.
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by DONSMITH123(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2015
imsuboi:
info just filtered around Imo State that the former governor has passed onto the great beyond.

i hope its not true though.

stay tuned...

source and maggi please or adonbilivit.

2 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by Eddygourdo(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2015
TheNonce:

Abeg gerrarahia men! You been come find trouble, funlord come beat you to death, then na for my own body you wan come get power! Agbaya wey no get shame! Mumu!
mtcheew.
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by ruggedboy01: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Imsuboi concentrate on ur studies and stop giving us fake rumour angry sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by funlord(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Eddygourdo:
don't go all IamLEGEND1 on me. You know he has a good head and ur dont. Remove that pic u dumbo. Be creative. Watch this simple one. Even in an after life. You will still be a fool, all generations shall call you and ur offspring fools. The issue there is that your the type who would shoot "blanks with a clit you call a dick. Never wondered why those mofo u begged in here to fight for u prefer u a bottom not a top". Now I will trigger u again. Please please dumbo. Do better next time. YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Now you are a rapper? Now wonder you bear the name of a video game character! Your _stupidity is so unreal that it had to be programmed like "Eddygourdo's"!

Abeg can I ask you a simple question? As a young simian, did your parents ever ask you to run away from home? Because the _moronic qualities you display through your words seem like those of a thing with a cursed destiny! Let's pray kid...he he

2 Likes

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by Eddygourdo(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2015
funlord:
grin

Now you are a rapper? Now wonder you bear the name of a video game character! Your _stupidity is so unreal that it had to be programmed like "Eddygourdo's"!

Abeg can I ask you a simple question? As a young simian, did your parents ever ask you to run away from home? Because the _moronic qualities you display through your words seem like those of a thing with a cursed destiny! Let's pray kid...he he
the next time I see a post of you threaten to finish someone using ur words. I will hunt you down and bleed you out. See the craps you keep posting. The best you can do I see. Mtcheew. Will respond to you when ur brain resets to its usual silly self with decent insults. Remember all I need to get you ranting. Is a simple call FUNLORD.

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by TheNonce: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
janefrancisca:

Sister you are advising the wrong person! Read the whole thread and stop being biased! He came to interfere and got served now he is looking for alliances! Your friend is a coward simple and short! Good day!
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by funlord(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Eddygourdo:
the next time I see a post of you threaten to finish someone using ur words. I will hunt you down and bleed you out. See the craps you keep posting. The best you can do I see. Mtcheew. Will respond to you when ur brain resets to its usual silly self with decent insults. Remember all I need to get you ranting. Is a simple call FUNLORD.

My friend get the _fuck off the thread jare! You've been trying to look for an exit for almost 45 minutes! Scuzzy demented ass wipe!

Your the the kind of boy that scientists would use as a blueprint to build an _idiot. Senseless coward! GTFOH!!!

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by IamLEGEND1: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
don't go all íamlegend1 on me. You know he has a good head and ur dont. Remove that pic u dumbo. Be creative. Watch this simple one. Even in an after life. You will still be a fool, all generations shall call you and ur offspring fools. The issue there is that your the type who would shoot blanks with a clit you call a dick. Never wondered why those mofo u begged in here to fight for u prefer u a bottom not a top. Now I will trigger u again. Please please dumbo. Do better next time. YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by janefrancisca(f): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Manchester United hurt me yesterday. Need to blow off steam with someone I can manipulate. I pray he doesn't attack you. Should incase you answer. And we join the same team. Who will be bat man and who will be robin
haha...definitely not me...batman and robin are both male. grin
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by janefrancisca(f): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2015
TheNonce:

Sister you are advising the wrong person! Read the whole thread and stop being biased! He came to interfere and got served now he is looking for alliances! Your friend is a coward simple and short! Good day!
My advice is for both of them, should i have quoted both at the same time? i didn't know it was the Third world war hence the "alliances". I chose to advice him because i felt he will be more receptive. My bad though but they should both stop the insults, its childish.
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2015
funlord:
grin

My friend get the _fuck off the thread jare! You've been trying to look for an exit for almost 45 minutes! Scuzzy demented ass wipe!

Your the the kind of a boy that scientists would use as a blueprint to build an _idiot. Senseless coward! GTFOH!!!

ok. Ur have done better I will always threaten to leave for u to do better. The only every trophy you will ever be entitled with is this I will give you. FUNLORD THE KING OF FOOLS AND ASSWIPES. even guess the prototype built from my idiot blueprint was ur gay ass
This is a boy whose halistotic idiocy permeates every thread. Anyone who knows you and has heard you has attested to your stupidity and inability to show an upbringing. It must be as a result of the fall or the excessive Love Machine use from your LovePeddler of a mother. Ur brain us all messed up. That even amongst sperm yours will run our of a pussy instead of inside it. I will not throw jabs to you but rather forecast your life. Everything, including your phone reels of poverty, everything in ur existence will be be below averages just like ur pocket and health. Maybe u don't know it yet fat ass. The idiocy you display is a mental condition. Get the help u need mother fucker

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2015
janefrancisca:
haha...definitely not me...batman and robin are both male. grin
for you sake and unfortunately for Robin. I will allow you wear a skirt and be my Robin. I will be bat man of course. Any nonsense on me that pass my power. Shout and cry on my behalf. Don't abuse back oh. This urchin is rough and has no respect for women. He will tear u to pieces and I will be a ridiculously dressed man wearing a bat man uniform with no Robin to share the shame. If you are with me say. Ha ha ha ha. If you are not. Say peace be with me. This Street urchin wants to kill me here.
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by morbeta(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2015
In death, the rich and the poor are equal. Death is no respecter of persons or position.
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by funlord(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
ok. Ur have done better I will always threaten to leave for u to do better. The only every trophy i will ever be entitled with is this I will claim it. EDDYGOURDO THE KING OF FOOLS AND ASSWIPES. even guess the prototype built from my idiot blueprint was my gay ass
Im a boy whose halistotic idiocy permeates every thread. Anyone who knows me and has heard me has attested to my stupidity and inability to show an upbringing. It must be as a result of the falls I had on my head as a kid or the excessive Love Machine use on my LovePeddler of a mother. My brain us all messed up. That even amongst sperm mine will run our of a pussy instead of inside it. I will not throw jabs to my lord but rather forecast my life. Everything, including my phone reels of poverty, everything in my existence will be be below averages just like my pocket and health. Maybe i don't know it yet fat ass. The idiocy i display is a mental condition. I need to Get the help i need mother fucker

Chaiiii! E don pain am! See the anger in your words as you dey type furiously while boning your ogre like face! You just come dey gbagaun anyhow! Is "robin hood" your cousin?

Senseless, vapid rants as always but at least I get your message! Now gerrarahia men, as I send you on your sorry way with this "tekken style roundhouse"! Eddymagodo! LMFAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2015
funlord:

Chaiiii! E don pain am! See the anger in your words as you dey type furiously while boning your ogre like face! You just come dey gbagaun anyhow! Is "robin hood" your cousin?

Senseless, vapid rants as always but at least I get your message! Now gerrarahia men, as I send you on your sorry way with this "tekken style roundhouse"! Eddymagodo! LMFAO!!!
mtcheew. You clearly have run out of grammar. But u didn't realise my post u edited has its original version untainted. Guess it got to you. Post something creative and I will respond. Keep bringing out shit jabs from ur ass. I will ignore. Remember I have warned you to desist in future. I will posts pics of u here one day. Truth
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by janefrancisca(f): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
for you sake and unfortunately for Robin. I will allow you wear a skirt and be my Robin. I will be bat man of course. Any nonsense on me that pass my power. Shout and cry on my behalf. Don't abuse back oh. This urchin is rough and has no respect for women. He will tear u to pieces and I will be a ridiculously dressed man wearing a bat man uniform with no Robin to share the shame. If you are with me say. Ha ha ha ha. If you are not. Say peace be with me. This Street urchin wants to kill me here.
peace be with you
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by funlord(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
mtcheew. You clearly have run out of grammar. But u didn't realise my post u edited has its original version untainted. Guess it got to you. Post something creative and I will respond. Keep bringing out shit jabs from ur ass. I will ignore. Remember I have warned you to desist in future. I will posts pics of u here one day. Truth

Foolish turd! Your father is a bastard if you don't post my pictures till you die! It seems you've forgotten I'm a good looking hunk! Dunce!

You've heard how me and my squad expose fakes like you and you want to attempt to make mouth as if you are connected like that? Fake orangutan like you! WE ARE THE MATRIX! We do all the busting on NL! Not nobodies like YOU! Hopeless pleb! Ha ha ha ha............
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by CharleyCharley: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2015
SMH. Kids undecided
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by Eddygourdo(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2015
funlord:

Foolish turd! Your father is a bastard if you don't post my pictures till you die! It seems you've forgotten I'm a good looking hunk! Dunce!

You've heard how me and my squad expose fakes like you and you want to attempt to make mouth as if you are connected like that? Fake orangutan like you! WE ARE THE MATRIX! We do all the busting on NL! Not nobodies like YOU! Hopeless pleb! Ha ha ha ha............
nairaland king. Popular child. I will call on you again my rabid dog whenever I need people to rant. Unlike you. It's time for me to be productive. Goodbye till I am In the mood to laugh again. You are really a funlord. You make make fun of urself alot. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by kingofpool: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Gosh; am enjoying this jab, wey dis kidz go? Abeg make una kum continue
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by frankyychiji(f): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2015
funlord:
grin

Ha ha! I did not know I was speaking to a reformed ape that has gotten possession of its zoo keepers phone! So you did not even get my draft! Did you notice how I did not even respond to the rest of your _moronic brothers on this thread except you! So you came to nairaland to become popular? Olodo rabata!

When I said "make you famous" I'm referring to displaying your apex _stupidity for the other monikers to be aware off! Look at this underdeveloped baby gorilla talking of "we can meet up"! You think you can even greet me if you see me in real life? Church rat! Meet up for what? I'm not a homosexual like you! I only like meeting babes like your kid sister! She's my biatch you know!
Mahn! Cut out the shii already yo!
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by ahaz: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
byrron:

Didn't you see the part were the OP stated that it is a rumour making the rounds in imo and he hopes the news isn't true?

You are obviously the one drunk here with impaled reasoning induced by one of your favorite brands.

Your aggression towards the OP is totally misplaced, that was how BH started.
dont mind d todler.
Re: Achike Udenwa Dead? by dikeigbo2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof / Welcome To Banana Island, Lagos / APC State Chairmen From Northwest Endorse Ganduje For Chairman Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.