Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

P - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / P (856 Views)

Chevron Nupeng Members Block Entrance Due To Non Payment Of Dues (photos) / 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls / Do NOT Teach A Starving Man To Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P by 14teenK: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: P by seyoops4u: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2015
firstly, she needs deliverance and the mother should stop adding more petrol to the fire rather be praying for the little girl.

1 Like

Re: P by AlPeter: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2015
14teenK:
Please fellow Nairalanders
I need your advice, how do you think is the best way to teach a girl of about 13years.she's a block Head, her jss1 result was a complete mess, just two p's the rest are just RED. I learnt from her teacher, that she was once caught wit expo during class assessment. Am worried and Mom isn't finding it funny, she's been raining causes on her and I really don't think it's going to change anything.

Mods FP plsss.

break it with an Hammer. On a serious note, she hasn't seen a reason to study and from your post it's obvious she is aware that 'every' thinks she is a 'block head'. Give her a reason to study and stop treating her like dumbhead for Christ sake
Re: P by 14teenK: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2015
AlPeter:

break it with an Hammer. On a serious note, she hasn't seen a reason to study and from your post it's obvious she is aware that 'every' thinks she is a 'block head'. Give her a reason to study and stop treating her like dumbhead for Christ sake
u made a point but sincerely speaking, no one thinks of her as a block head cos she just came, and it's her first term here ....she's actually my cousin
Re: P by PresVA: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2015
14teenK:
Please fellow Nairalanders
I need your advice, how do you think is the best way to teach a girl of about 13years.she's a block Head, her jss1 result was a complete mess, just two p's the rest are just RED. I learnt from her teacher, that she was once caught wit expo during class assessment. Am worried and Mom isn't finding it funny, she's been raining causes on her and I really don't think it's going to change anything.

Mods FP plsss.
Why exactly is your mum raining abuses on here? How exactly is the girl going to learn in that state of mind?
How many times have you guys helped her with studies after school?
You guys need to calm down and teach her, gradually she'll come around. . Enforcing and mocking her will do nothing. .

I also presume she's one of those 'unfortunate' children sent to live as house helps in other people's homes. .
Re: P by RobinHez(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
By bringing urself to a "blockhead" level...

"For to enter the kingdom of heaven, you have to become like little children"

So also, it applies to teaching...teach her like u're in her level. And as she improves, u improve with her.

1 Like

Re: P by 14teenK: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
PresVA:
Why exactly is your mum raining abuses on here? How exactly is the girl going to learn in that state of mind?
How many times have you guys helped her with studies after school?
You guys need to calm down and teach her, gradually she'll come around. . Enforcing and mocking her will do nothing. .

I also presume she's one of those 'unfortunate' children sent to live as house helps in other people's homes. .
hell no......dis is my cousin we are talking abt here, and Mom has always been that way....insults is just an extension of her,even Dad don't find it funny sometimes and she's just new to d system dts y am kinda a worried
Re: P by 14teenK: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
RobinHez:
By bringing urself to a "blockhead" level...

"For to enter the kingdom of heaven, you have to become like little children"

So also, it applies to teaching...teach her like u're in her level. And as she improves, u improve with her.
thanks man but it still not easy..... Am not that patient type
Re: P by RobinHez(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
14teenK:
thanks man but it still not easy..... Am not that patient type

That's the problem right there mahn... wink

Maybe u should seek the help of a trained professional (prolly..those who studied education)
Re: P by 14teenK: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
RobinHez:

That's the problem right there mahn... wink

Maybe u should seek the help of a trained professional (prolly..those who studied education)
thanks man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Final Selection Board For Naf 2016 Selection Exercise / What Happened To Naijaloaded's Website Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.