Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

App Developer Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / App Developer Needed (778 Views)

I Need An App Developer To Design A Social Media App / URGENT!!! I Need An App Developer That Can Make A Good Music App / Mobile App Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

App Developer Needed by trytillmake(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
A client wants an app that goes thus:
The app is basically a text to speech application, the user types the words of the lanquage in a text box and the app speaks it out finish.
The language will be in Edo language(Bini) now here is where u work, he will supply u the voice sounds of all letters in edo language note: not words but letters so it is up to u to concantenate these letters to a word and speak all the words in a sentence.
for example in yoruba:

mo fe lo jeun(i want to go eat)
u are to rhyme
m
o
l
o
j
e
u
n
each to rhyme to form a sentence in the language

ok, u gat me nw? so can u do this, drop yr questions if any, check my sig. for my number.
Re: App Developer Needed by DonaldGenes(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
trytillmake:
A client wants an app that goes thus:
The app is basically a text to speech application, the user types the words of the lanquage in a text box and the app speaks it out finish.
The language will be in Edo language(Bini) now here is where u work, he will supply u the voice sounds of all letters in edo language note: not words but letters so it is up to u to concantenate these letters to a word and speak all the words in a sentence.
for example in yoruba:

mo fe lo jeun(i want to go eat)
u are to rhyme
m
o
l
o
j
e
u
n
each to rhyme to form a sentence in the language

ok, u gat me nw? so can u do this, drop yr questions if any, check my sig. for my number.
Not to talk too much, how much is your budget?
Re: App Developer Needed by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:40am On Dec 16, 2015
ExInferis developed a text-to-speech Android app earlier this year. You should contact him. I'm sure he can modify to suit what you want or build another from scratch.

(1) (Reply)

Visual Studio Cds Wanted - Lagos / A Quick Job For A Good Android UI Designer / Please Can Someone Help Get This Book Java In Easy Steps By Mcgrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.