Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ' (7429 Views)

Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) / Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning / Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

' by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2015
.m$

1 Like

Re: ' by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Interesting.... I will get back........
Re: ' by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2015
modelmike7:
Interesting.... I will get back........

Please I'd be glad. Thanks.
Re: ' by Proudnigga(m): 1:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Raiden:
Fellow Nairalanders I am extremely sorry for the false alarm, I just had to draw ur attention becos I need ur help.

Please my phone was stolen on tuesday evening at the busy oshodi market on my way from a very stressful interview by someone without conscience. Even though the phone was an old school Nokia Java phone, the person didn't mind adding to my misery.

Folks as embarrassed as I am to admit, I am really broke and can't afford a phone that can access the internet right now and I really need one to stay abreast. All I have in my life right now home and away is 7k emergency money as I'm currently without a job (God bear me witness).
Please fellow Nairalanders if you have any phone you can spare, please help a brother.... I will be extremely grateful.

I will accept it in any condition as long as it can be used... Please, sorry for the inconvenience.

If you'd like to help please comment and I'd leave my phone number.
keep using the phone which u used in creating this topic undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ' by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 17, 2015
Proudnigga:
keep using the phone which u used in creating this topic undecided

I used my computer. Or should I sell the computer to buy a phone? Its a plea, and you don't have to help if it will make you uncomfortable but ofcourse feel free to doubt or insult me... I am a begger.

2 Likes

Re: ' by oluwazino(m): 1:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Guy pack well mak I pass angry

1 Like

Re: ' by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 17, 2015
oluwazino:
Guy pack well mak I pass angry
Okay.
Re: ' by fistonati(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Only God knows wat we don't know, He will surprise u wen u least expected, meet ur needs where u don't expect and enrich d readers so as to help u.
But bros, I liked how u got my attention to ds post.

3 Likes

Re: ' by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 17, 2015
fistonati:
Only God knows wat we don't know, He will surprise u wen u least expected, meet ur needs where u don't expect and enrich d readers so as to help u.
But bros, I liked how u got my attention to ds post.

Amen and thank you...

I also like your first sentence..." Only God knows what we don't know"
Re: ' by tpiar: 1:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Proudnigga:
keep using the phone which u used in creating this topic :-

1 Like

Re: ' by CoastQueen: 2:08am On Dec 17, 2015
A portion of the sky fell abi? Like one poster said, use the phone used in starting this topic. I also need a phone too

2 Likes

Re: ' by bpalace(m): 3:05am On Dec 17, 2015
endtime plea
Re: ' by dhebo(m): 3:36am On Dec 17, 2015
u even get computer.. manage am till wen u hustle strong buy new phone

4 Likes

Re: ' by Cooleasy(m): 4:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Raiden:
Fellow Nairalanders I am extremely sorry for the false alarm, I just had to draw ur attention becos I need ur help.

Please my phone was stolen on tuesday evening at the busy oshodi market on my way from a very stressful interview by someone without conscience. Even though the phone was an old school Nokia Java phone, the person didn't mind adding to my misery.

Folks as embarrassed as I am to admit, I am really broke and can't afford a phone that can access the internet right now and I really need one to stay abreast. All I have in my life right now home and away is 7k emergency money as I'm currently without a job (God bear me witness).
Please fellow Nairalanders if you have any phone you can spare, please help a brother.... I will be extremely grateful.

I will accept it in any condition as long as it can be used... Please, sorry for the inconvenience.

Where do you stay in Lagos? Maybe I can help you in a little way - on condition that you promise me that you too will be helping other people in need once you rise to prosperity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' by Balkan(m): 4:43am On Dec 17, 2015
First impression matters. You lied to us with your title and that makes you a liar. I doubt your story, looks a scam

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' by Sharplogger(m): 4:51am On Dec 17, 2015
Raiden:

Op...u don't have a second chance to create a first impression...honesty is d best policy. be guided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' by DaBullIT(m): 4:59am On Dec 17, 2015
You created a fake topic , how do i know you aren't creating a fake request

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Young man Everything about you seems fake...
Re: ' by Alexisu: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2015
First impression matters a lot.
Re: ' by lukman885(m): 5:41am On Dec 17, 2015
lie
Re: ' by darlenese(f): 5:48am On Dec 17, 2015
Must u own a phone?

You lack contentment

4 Likes

Re: ' by Henovy: 5:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Seriously, I thought a part of the sky actually fell and I quickly opened the thread and behold what I read! Honestly, I do not know whether I should believe the boo boo now. By the way Mods, is this the appropriate section to post this?
Re: ' by AdeniyiA(m): 5:51am On Dec 17, 2015
Raiden:

I used my computer. Or should I sell the computer to buy a phone? Its a plea, and you don't have to help if it will make you uncomfortable but ofcourse feel free to doubt or insult me... I am a begger.
ok, keep using the phone you wish to drop its number ...undecided

6 Likes

Re: ' by mjames: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2015
1. You used a phone to open this thread
2. You have a phone people should reach you with.

Please drop this story and tell us another one.

1 Like

Re: ' by prettyjo(f): 6:31am On Dec 17, 2015
pictures of the sky falling
Re: ' by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Pictures of the phone that was stolen on tuesday or ............
Re: ' by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Cooleasy:

Where do you stay in Lagos? Maybe I can help you in a little way - on condition that you promise me that you too will be helping other people in need once you rise to prosperity.

Pls I stay @ egbeda and I will very grateful thanks
Re: ' by jidal14: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: ' by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Henovy:
Seriously, I thought a part of the sky actually fell and I quickly opened the thread and behold what I read! Honestly, I do not know whether I should believe the boo boo now. By the way Mods, is this the appropriate section to post this?

You don't have to believe anything.. I haven't asked you for anything. Whoever wants to help will help. All I asked for is a used phone anyone has to spare and you all are treating me like as asked for money or a new phone. Even though I already said before that I used my computer to open this thread and I only have a phone that cannot browse the internet. some Nigerians are really something else.
Re: ' by jnizzle(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Cince u could bring us to view this thread in a Mischievous way, wats 2 say u don't wanna scam us?
Raiden:

Re: ' by lovelyCC7: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
You created a fake topic , how do i know you aren't creating a fake request
if you believed a portion of the sky fell then you are very gullible. He admitted he was seeking attention. If you don't want to help him, let him be.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders (May) / Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out / Opera Mini's Olist Is Stealing Jiji's Account Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.