Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Does Soap Really Makes A Difference - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Soap Really Makes A Difference (952 Views)

What Makes A Bad Tattoo / Three Things That Makes A Woman Acceptable / Genevieve Nnaji Makes A Stunning Entrance In Black Jumpsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Soap Really Makes A Difference by mirob(f): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Does soap really makes a difference in the smoothness of the skin or it does not matter what soap one uses so far one uses a good cream, I use fair and white exclusive cream and the serum yet my skin is dry and not smooth though I use extract soap with lemon, what soap can I use to have a smooth and flawless skin?
Re: Does Soap Really Makes A Difference by justmenoni: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Use the fair and white soap,also use d pink soap/cream if ur fair but the blue if you're dark

mirob:
Does soap really makes a difference in the smoothness of the skin or it does not matter what soap one uses so far one uses a good cream, I use fair and white exclusive cream and the serum yet my skin is dry and not smooth though I use extract soap with lemon, what soap can I use to have a smooth and flawless skin?
Re: Does Soap Really Makes A Difference by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
You are what you eat. Increase your fruits and vegetables intake, drink lots of water, reduce junk food and watch your skin glow even if you use canoe soap.

Sometimes it's not all about cream and soap but simple life style changes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj , Rick Ross Others Rock Ankaras In D's Creation / Affordable Natural Essential Oils For Sale!!! / Ladies shoes for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.