Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month (1267 Views)

Incase You Need Of An Active Admin For Your Blog / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Politics, News And Fashion Article Provider Needed For A Website 4 15k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by machidoh: 3:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Active admin needed on a WordPress site price is 10-15k per month

Site name : Sunloaded.com

Qualifications : little knowledge about WordPress will be preferred.. Copy and paste is allowed

You might update the site with nairaland front page

Price 10-15k per month

Contact me on 08063500396 or Machidoh@yahoo.com
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by braine(m): 3:29am On Dec 20, 2015
I like the outline of the website.
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by javaterian(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Am in, pls call 08068859506
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by Donald3d(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2015
machidoh:

Qualifications : little knowledge about WordPress will be preferred.. Copy and paste is allowed

Price 10-15k per month

what will be the frequency of the posting ?
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by machidoh: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Donald3d:
what will be the frequency of the posting ?

Just tell me what you can do..
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by Donald3d(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2015
machidoh:

Just tell me what you can do..
u are the boss here ,u should have a plan of how frequently u want updates to be posted *winks*
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by Dmayor7(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2015
hahahahaaaa na wa o
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by overhypedsteve(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2015
machidoh:

Price 10-15k per month

poor navigation, poor categorization, poor archived page navigation. Your blog is trash. I am so sorry I had to say that, blogging is not business if you can't blog do something else, virtually all your post are recycled post from NL and other sites, how long can you keep that up? Why didn't you build a blog and write about laziness, cus I think you may have one or two experience on the topic.
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by Julius2214(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2015
overhypedsteve:
poor navigation, poor categorization, poor archived page navigation. Your blog is trash. I am so sorry I had to say that, blogging is not business if you can't blog do something else, virtually all your post are recycled post from NL and other sites, how long can you keep that up? Why didn't you build a blog and write about laziness, cus I think you may have one or two experience on the topic.
word!

1 Like

Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by FRInteractives: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Contact Francis Sunday
Whatsapp / calls / sms: 2348159049182
BBM: 22D26362
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by Donald3d(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
overhypedsteve:
bros dey para
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by machidoh: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
overhypedsteve:

Ok Bro tanks just watch out...
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by Donald3d(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
machidoh:

Ok Bro tanks just watch out...
do u still need someone ?
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by toycom001(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
http://josidelhosting.com has got it all, shared, dedicated, vps, and etc. It's the best place to host anything online.
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by MORNDEW(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Julius2214:

word!
bro. There was these dot com domain thing for users u were offering for 2k. Do u still do it? Nd how can i contact u personally?
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by gozmos(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
MORNDEW:

bro. There was these dot com domain thing for users u were offering for 2k. Do u still do it? Nd how can i contact u personally?

chked ur blog...lolz...can stop lafin...where on earth did u get dat idea an design from...d blog sucks..

chk dis .. http://mymesotheliomahealthcarecenter..com.ng/
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by MORNDEW(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
gozmos:

chked ur blog...lolz...can stop lafin...where on earth did u get dat idea an design from...d blog sucks..

chk dis .. http://mymesotheliomahealthcarecenter..com.ng/
well the design might not be good but the contents are top notch from reviewers. Besides, thats why i quoted that guy to help me.
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by Julius2214(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
MORNDEW:

CONTACT ME HERE
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by gozmos(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
MORNDEW:

well the design might not be good but the contents are top notch from reviewers. Besides, thats why i quoted that guy to help me.

if he is not willi ng to help out .. ican help u with a better design lik d one i showed u... dont be scared its free grin grin
Re: Active Admin Needed On A Wordpress Site Price Is 10-15k Per Month by Dmayor7(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
MORNDEW:

You really need a redesign for your site.....

Check this 6 website design tips to make you a professional because you need it.

Also,

read and download your website design checklist it is free and will guide you in the process of designing your website yourself.

I strongly believe that if you follow the easy steps in the above links, you will have a well arranged responsive and appealing website.

Bear it in mind that the visual aspect of our website can decide if a visitor stays on our site.

Even if you have quality content, when a visitor comes and sees a scattered site with unappealing colors, she will hit the back button thereby not reading those awesome posts of yours.

Also you loose the chance of making her a regular visitor.

But if after you read it all and feel like you can't come up with something professional, then don't hesitate to contact me and i will gladly help you.

You can check these website that i designed....

www.kesienashop.com

www.musikisfashion.com

You can reach me through 08175765974 or through email darlingtonokafor at gmail dot com

But i beseech you to unleash your potential by trying, shoot for the moon and even if you miss you land on stars.

You can do it...i say....

(1) (Reply)

Digprom Invites You To Earn With Your Blog / 244k Facebook Group Available For Sale @ Just 50k ( Negotiable) / Do Your Tax Identification Number Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.