Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Need A C Programmer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need A C Programmer (7223 Views)

Looking For A C# Programmer To Complete A Project / Need A C Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Need a mad c programmer for a life changing project. You can contact me at 07087210933 for more info. Location doesn't matter but those residing in warri will at an advantage. Cheers
Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please if Demola from Akure sees this message. Contact me on 07087210933 since my phone crashed suddenly and consequently misplaced your number. Thanks
Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Need A C Programmer by babatope88(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
"MAD C Programmer" Eje jesu, waiting for the mad ones to show face.
Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
babatope88:

It's just an expression
Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
babatope88:

It's just an expression, you needn't comment of you understood what I meant
Re: Need A C Programmer by austin4real(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
07032365456 Whatsapp me
Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: Need A C Programmer by rayval(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2016
We are here.
Re: Need A C Programmer by CodeHouse: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016
I'm just seeing this, kindly send me a mail to understand what you want to do
Re: Need A C Programmer by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Abeg, what is the difference between C, C++ and C#. . . .na objective C me i sabi wella, make i no lie.
Re: Need A C Programmer by ChinenyeN(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
dhtml18:
Abeg, what is the difference between C, C++ and C#. . . .na objective C me i sabi wella, make i no lie.

At the basic level...

C is procedural, has a limited set of standard libraries, and the language features are quite simple. There is very little hand-holding, so you have to know exactly what it is you need to do and how to implement it. For instance, let's say a builder wanted to build a house. C is like having the brick, cement, wood, nails and screws. Your job is then to know how the house is supposed to be built. Depending on how much you know about building houses, your house could either turn out great or pathetic. C basically works in a way as to say that the programmer is always right (i.e. the programmer has to know what he or she is doing).

C++ is often considered a superset of C. You could technically write C code in C++, but ultimately, you do not want to. C++ is object oriented and writing C code in C++ can get messy. C++ is also a very large language. It has many more features than are present in standard C, and it is very difficult, if not impossible to learn the entirety of C++ front to back and back to front. Using the house-building analogy, C++ can be like having a standard set of frames and doors and window, which you could customize if you wanted before putting the house together. So, there is a bit more overhead in C++.

C# is like C++, except that the type of environment where you build your house is limited, and how you build it will also be different. It has its own set of standard doors, windows, etc. which differ from C++.

3 Likes

Re: Need A C Programmer by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hmn, very interesting. . .
Re: Need A C Programmer by seunthomas: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2016
dhtml18:
You sabi objective c?? Abeg no make me laugh. Olodo rabata.
Re: Need A C Programmer by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2016
seunthomas:

Here we go again. . . . .if you dont mind, we can do a poll over who is a better programmer between me and you - that will be the time you will cry like a baby when you see the results.
Re: Need A C Programmer by seunthomas: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
dhtml18:

Here we go again. . . . .if you dont mind, we can do a poll over who is a better programmer between me and you - that will be the time you will cry like a baby when you see the results.
Poll or competition. Poll is human generated. We engage in a challenge, you bring a problem and i try to solve it. You must be able to solve it too and i bring a problem and you try to solve it. We can go into any field(gaming,console apps,cloud apps,desktop etc) or pick specific fields(web development). Waiting for you..........

1 Like

Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
seunthomas:

Poll or competition. Poll is human generated. We engage in a challenge, you bring a problem and i try to solve it. You must be able to solve it too and i bring a problem and you try to solve it. We can go into any field(gaming,console apps,cloud apps,desktop etc) or pick specific fields(web development). Waiting for you..........

Please no arguments here ..... I would like to know if anyone can build a cloud program not app. Cheers
Re: Need A C Programmer by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
EngrBouss:

Please no arguments here ..... I would like to know if anyone can build a cloud program not app. Cheers
Hmn, what is difference between a program and an app?
Re: Need A C Programmer by seunthomas: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
dhtml18:

Hmn, what is difference between a program and an app?
@dhtml, i dey wait for you na.... grin
Re: Need A C Programmer by CodeHouse: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol@dhtml, no need for competition, but i dont mind to join.. Laughs
Re: Need A C Programmer by CodeHouse: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2016
EngrBouss:

Na wa o..what is it you want to do, send mail, we no see
Re: Need A C Programmer by CodeHouse: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2016
seunthomas:

Abeg forget web development, talk real serious core programming, web development mock up scripts is all over the internet for copy and paste
Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
hello
Re: Need A C Programmer by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
CodeHouse:

Abeg forget web development, talk real serious core programming, web development mock up scripts is all over the internet for copy and paste
True talk
Re: Need A C Programmer by Nmeri17: 1:19am On Mar 03, 2016
seunthomas:

I was in my house and trailer came to jam me grin grin grin
Re: Need A C Programmer by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2016
^^^Did the trailer jamb you?
Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
i am still in need of a exceptional c and c++ programmer
Re: Need A C Programmer by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
^^^there is fuel scarcity, programmers are on strike!
Re: Need A C Programmer by CodeHouse: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
EngrBouss:
i am still in need of a exceptional c and c++ programmer

I expected your mail, haven showed interest..what do you want to dev?
Re: Need A C Programmer by EngrBouss(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
CodeHouse:

I expected your mail, haven showed interest..what do you want to dev?
been trying to connect to you by mail. it has to with electronics programming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become An Expert In Php/mysql,asp.net Programming In Just 1 Month / Start Your Own Mlm Business And Be Your Own Boss With Mlm Software / Bitcoin Member To Member Donation Software Live At YEMLAT(08028359239)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.