Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Increase Performance Of Wordpress Websites Without Any Plugins. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Increase Performance Of Wordpress Websites Without Any Plugins. (397 Views)

Best Plugins For Faster Loading Wordpress Websites In 2016 / New/upcoming Bloggers Beware Of / Ten Points For The Improvement Of Performance Of Windows Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Performance Of Wordpress Websites Without Any Plugins. by HarshS(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Greeting friends,
we all wish to have a blazing fast website or a blog that everyone wants to visit. But optimizing the performance of a website is not easy and it is not that tough too. Most of us use various caching and javascript/CSS minify plugins to boost performance. But these plugins come with their own bottlenecks and they too consume the website resources. So these plugins don't always help especially when you didn't have a dedicated website hosting server as most of us use the shared hosting service for our blog.
So I researched a bit looking out for plugin-free ways to improve the speed of my blog. And I brought all these methods together and published through the below blog post. So any friend wishes to experiment with these tips, he is welcome to read them from the below post.
For your information, I was myself used these tips on my blog and its performance improved from 65 to 76 for mobile and 75 to 91 for my blog (https://www.techbeamers.com/). You can check it from the google page speed tool.

Ref:- https://www.techbeamers.com/

Also if you have some tips that don't use plugins, please share them.

Thanks all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design A Website In Just 3days. / I Will Write Unique And Quality Contents For You / Guess Who Is On Loser.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.