Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

.... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .... (4715 Views)

I Need A Call Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Odunharry(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2015
oga all I can see is you need a new gal and the stop beating around the bush. You no get friends or siblings to talk to.. lol
Re: .... by yinkeys(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Emotions smiley.
Re: .... by 9japrof(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2015
oga scantee compliments, this your madam wey you and am dey do long distance relationship just dey carry your heart play. please soft pedal oo
for the records am not saying long distance stuffs can't work cos me am into a working one but you have to reduce your commitment to it. besides you should be aware that there is no way she can't have male friends, those to whom you may notice their presence when you call. it takes maturity to act unperturbed when you notice that, cos at any male voice you hear and query she would always view you as insecure and would deal with you emotionally.
my bros we have talked a few times on Nairaland here on the business section and I tell you categorically that you are a nice person and a nice person like you shouldn't toy with his emotions cos whatever this babe dey do you now, expect it three times in marriage, can you take that ? are you sure it wouldn't affect your career ?
your happiness is your priority. shekena
Re: .... by scantee(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
9japrof:
oga scantee compliments, this your madam wey you and am dey do long distance relationship just dey carry your heart play. please soft pedal oo
for the records am not saying long distance stuffs can't work cos me am into a working one but you have to reduce your commitment to it. besides you should be aware that there is no way she can't have male friends, those to whom you may notice their presence when you call. it takes maturity to act unperturbed when you notice that, cos at any male voice you hear and query she would always view you as insecure and would deal with you emotionally.
my bros we have talked a few times on Nairaland here on the business section and I tell you categorically that you are a nice person and a nice person like you shouldn't toy with his emotions cos whatever this babe dey do you now, expect it three times in marriage, can you take that ? are you sure it wouldn't affect your career ?
your happiness is your priority. shekena
thanks bro much appreciated.
Re: .... by scantee(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Odunharry:
oga all I can see is you need a new gal and the stop beating around the bush.
You no get friends or siblings to talk to.. lol
read my post well bro
Re: .... by scantee(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2015
davide470:
Your babe still dey NL ba?..

If she sees this, would she like it? or just assume na she open thread like this, what would you think?

No see can't see this thread.
Re: .... by Annais(f): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2015
I don't think your request is achievable. Womeen are emotional beings and so there's no way u will have dat kind of friendship with a girl and she will not develop feelings.

I suggest yo find another way to calm yourself when the need arises. I love novels, so when I am upset, I find a good novel and loose myself in it. Or, I look for good memories and relive them. These works perfectly for me. Find something you love doing and can relax you and do it when youu are upset.

You can't keep doing this when you eventually marry. It is emotional cheating. She should be able to calm you down or you calm yourself without endangering your relationship. Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Odunharry(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2015
scantee:
read my post well bro
I have.. what do you plan to achieve with that?
Re: .... by scantee(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2015
Odunharry:
I have.. what do you plan to achieve with that?
temporal happinez
Re: .... by wroskian(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015

Mr Scantee, I think Annais made sense with her post. Develop another way of getting yourself back when your girl hurts you. Let's assume you are married either to the lady or someone else, would you look for a lady outside to "calm" you down whenever inevitable marital issues pops up? That could lead to cheating. You can't have a female call friend without her developing feelings for you along the line, not with your status.
CHEERS.
Re: .... by Odunharry(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
scantee:
temporal happinez
You should go after Permanent happiness instead.
Re: .... by scantee(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Annais:
I don't think your request is achievable. Womeen are emotional beings and so there's no way u will have dat kind of friendship with a girl and she will not develop feelings.

I suggest yo find another way to calm yourself when the need arises. I love novels, so when I am upset, I find a good novel and loose myself in it. Or, I look for good memories and relive them. These works perfectly for me. Find something you love doing and can relax you and do it when youu are upset.

You can't keep doing this when you eventually marry. It is emotional cheating. She should be able to calm you down or you calm yourself without endangering your relationship. Wish you the best.
thanks dear ur rit though, just dat is almost impossible for me to enjoy what i love doing like watching football when i am sad, in as much i understand ur point, datz why i said someone that can act professionally whom i can mostly discuss about politics, business and other social talk, no romantic talk, no whatsapp chat, more so we may never see each others pix.
Re: .... by Annais(f): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
scantee:
thanks dear ur rit though, just dat is almost impossible for me to enjoy what i love doing like watching football when i am sad, in as much i understand ur point, datz why i said someone that can act professionally whom i can mostly discuss about politics, business and other social talk, no romantic talk, no whatsapp chat, more so we may never see each others pix.
Ok. If you find someone like that, good for you. Just pray it doesn't become a problem in the future.
Re: .... by scantee(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
wroskian:

Mr Scantee, I think Annais made sense with her post. Develop another way of getting yourself back when your girl hurts you. Let's assume you are married either to the lady or someone else, would you look for a lady outside to "calm" you down whenever inevitable marital issues pops up? That could lead to cheating. You can't have a female call friend without her developing feelings for you along the line, not with your status.
CHEERS.
the truth is that we are not living together and i believe we can be able to sort out any of our differences if we are seeing each other face 2 face, believe me i can handle anyting that comes up, but in this case she is in different state, so anytime we had missunderstanding she will switch off her phone immediatly...closing the avenue for any means of settlement @ dat point, the suprising thing is that we hardly quarrel if we are together, but reverse is the case whenever we are apart.
Re: .... by oglalasioux(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
scantee:
Hello house, this might sound wired but i am damm serious. I have a fiancee that enjoy getting me upset @times, though i do really love her, so i need a female call friend with a nice voice i can call when ever she gets me upset, note; i have female friends that i can actual call but most of them are crushing on me, so i don't want to create a room for them to come in.., i need some nuetral person with no emotion attached. 100% professional, prefferable intelligent/smart girl that are versatile with broad of things so we can have a lot to be discussing whenever the need arises. Please i don't need your whatsapp number because there will be no room for chatting. "YOUR BENEFIT" i will be sending you air time occationally, i will make sure you will never lack airtime and might be given you a gift periodically. Preffered age 22-100yrs old. Your location is not a problem. Note: my major reasons i am doing this is because i feel deeply hurt whenever she gets me upset and can't watch movies or football match but only wish to have someone to talk to. And mind you the call would'nt be often because i spend 60% of my time offshore. Just indicate ur in through a P.M. Pls before you shout scam check my post and threads on Nairaland and date of Reg.
Immaturity at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: .... by permanentgrace(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2016
Champella:

Is she a Luis Suarez that is always disturbing central defenders with his movement on and off the ball?

Kid Sister is fine though.

But boss, you no do me well o. Since i don dey warm up for touchline you no gree put me for even 5-a-side. cool

scantee:
bro i still have u in my formation for our next match, just dat dis new government just made the away match tough for nw, 2016 will be full of home matches, u will score goals before end of 10 matches.

I cant wait to see the day someone will come here to testify the grace of God in the area of employment through Mr. Scantee.
Re: .... by scantee(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2016
permanentgrace:

I cant wait to see the day someone will come here to testify the grace of God in the area of employment through Mr. Scantee.
could you please stop this ur madness on my threads? Gush! Gush!!
Re: .... by scantee(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2016
@Mod you can take down (Lock) the thread now, it has served itz purpose. Thanx
Re: .... by permanentgrace(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2016
scantee:
could you please stop this ur madness on my threads? Gush! Gush!!

Oga, this will never stop until i or someone else testify getting a job from. You cant come to nairaland and stay all through promising us jobs and no one gets it from you. This should be a challenge to you.

Btw, happy new year.
Re: .... by scantee(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2016
permanentgrace:

Oga, this will never stop until i or someone else testify getting a job from. You cant come to nairaland and stay all through promising us jobs and no one gets it from you. This should be a challenge to you.

Btw, happy new year.
i understand ur tricks but it can't work and it can never make me divulge their users IDz here, i have over grown taken praises frm men, so needless of me telling them to speak out, why not become a contractor instead and join the contractors lounge thread for contracter partnership instead, than moving around looking for free job, i doubt if any thinking person would ever employ you with such mentality. Enjoy d new year.
Re: .... by permanentgrace(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2016
scantee:
i understand ur tricks but it can't work and it can never make me divulge their users IDz here, i have over grown taken praises frm men, so needless of me telling them to speak out, why not become a contractor instead and join the contractors lounge thread for contracter partnership instead, than moving around looking for free job, i doubt if any thinking person would ever employ you with such mentality. Enjoy d new year.

So what do you feel like now? A semi god? Whose best bet is to promise jobs and cant fulfill even one?
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Annais:

Dis na better talk. You have brain!

1 Like

Re: .... by sparklesJ(f): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
y not have a discussion with ur woman abt it dan looking 4 a woman 2 serve as a shoulder 2 lean on? Dr s every possibility of u having a crush on d so called 'call friend' which u don't want 2 happen. tins like ds might make u still flirt after marriage, speaking up 2 her s d best... happy new year 2 u
Re: .... by vaniesexy: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2016
scantee I sent u a mail ,pls i need to discuss sometin very important with you. u can call my no 08037377258 .
Re: .... by scantee(m): 1:39am On Jan 09, 2016
vaniesexy:
scantee I sent u a mail ,pls i need to discuss sometin very important with you. u can call my no 08037377258 .
sorry i did'nt get ur mail, hope i am safe?
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hope solution to ur challenge av been found bro?
Re: .... by refiner(f): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2016
nop d most important fin is dat we hope u av married dat ur fiancée and stop d call gal stuff
Re: .... by gbengadavis(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:
nop d most important fin is dat we hope u av married dat ur fiancée and stop d call gal stuff
lol,dts op choice
Re: .... by scantee(m): 2:20am On Jan 17, 2016
enkayhope:
Hope solution to ur challenge av been found bro?
no we are on temporal break up..
Re: .... by scantee(m): 2:21am On Jan 17, 2016
refiner:
abeg refine ur statement well a bit
Re: .... by refiner(f): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2016
scantee:
abeg refine ur statement well a bit

y nt help me to refine it a bit
Re: .... by Haboseyday(f): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
Hello house, this might sound wired but i am damm serious. I have a fiancee that enjoy getting me upset @times, though i do really love her, so i need a female call friend with a nice voice i can call when ever she gets me upset, note; i have female friends that i can actual call but most of them are crushing on me, so i don't want to create a room for them to come in.., i need some nuetral person with no emotion attached. 100% professional, prefferable intelligent/smart girl that are versatile with broad of things so we can have a lot to be discussing whenever the need arises. Please i don't need your whatsapp number because there will be no room for chatting. "YOUR BENEFIT" i will be sending you air time occationally, i will make sure you will never lack airtime and might be given you a gift periodically. Preffered age 22-100yrs old. Your location is not a problem. Note: my major reasons i am doing this is because i feel deeply hurt whenever she gets me upset and can't watch movies or football match but only wish to have someone to talk to. And mind you the call would'nt be often because i spend 60% of my time offshore. Just indicate ur in through a P.M. Pls before you shout scam check my post and threads on Nairaland and date of Reg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hook Up Wth A Rich Sugarmummy Call Mr Pius 09030249112 / If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here / For Your Hook We Are At Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.