Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pls Help Mtn Wants To Kill Me With There Unwanted Charges - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls Help Mtn Wants To Kill Me With There Unwanted Charges (411 Views)

Clean up Your Closet And Make Extra Cash Selling old or unwanted Items on uSnapp / Intruder/burglar Alarm System.to Avoid Unwanted Individual,and Robbers / MTN Data, Now 1000, No Hidden Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Mtn Wants To Kill Me With There Unwanted Charges by nicxguy1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi nairalanders i need help on how to stop mtnplay subscription on my line have tried calling there customers care line but they wont pick up they usually deduct 200 naira from my line every week the worst part is i was not the one that subscribe for it need ur help oooo if there is any procedure
Re: Pls Help Mtn Wants To Kill Me With There Unwanted Charges by MosakuAW(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
nicxguy1:
Hi nairalanders i need help on how to stop mtnplay subscription on my line have tried calling there customers care line but they wont pick up they usually deduct 200 naira from my line every week the worst part is i was not the one that subscribe for it need ur help oooo if there is any procedure

Click on the link below and read, it may useful:

naijatechportal.com/tired-of-mtn-deducting-your-airtime-here-is-how-to-opt-out-from-mtn-play/

naijatechportal.com/tired-of-mtn-deducting-your-airtime-here-is-how-to-opt-out-from-mtn-play/

(1) (Reply)

Used/new Mkey Dongle Needed. / Macbook Pro Intel Core 2 For Quick Sale / Clean HP Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.