Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .... (1739 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by chucksbadt(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
chucksbadt:
The tales of a graduate. Graduated year 2013, served in 2014/2015 batch A. Ever since my POP(Feb 2015), no job. I had to settle for a volunteer job at a media house as an ICT engineer(intern). Been doing that for approximately 7 months now. I have applied in countless organisations so far, gone for like 5 interviews, all to no avail. To be frank, am ending 2015 on a sad note.
When am i going to breakout from this?
Dear Lord bless my 2016.
Pray seriously it works

1 Like

Re: .... by Xtaceeey: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
You just passed out in Feb 2015, u already have 7months experience as an intern, yet u say ur ending 2015 on a sad note?

U don't know the things u shd be grateful for...

3 Likes

Re: .... by kelljuili(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
What pray can't do more pray will Do. Dont ever give up on your self until your situation gives up on you. You will find your dream job in 2016 in jesus Amen.

2 Likes

Re: .... by chucksbadt(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Xtaceeey:
You just passed out in Feb 2015, u already have 7months experience as an intern, yet u say ur ending 2015 on a sad note?

U don't know the things u shd be grateful for...

Am grateful for that, but i believe it high time i upgrade. Just need a full time job 2016
Re: .... by chucksbadt(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
zerray:
Pray seriously it works
Thanks for the reply dear. Am still on the prayers.
Re: .... by Jobsdome: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2015
I hope your attitude is not fouling your work at your internship. Keep your head up
Re: .... by amicable09(f): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Your thread subject got me fooled, OP ...lol

Oya, break out now!!! Who's keeping you in prison? Prison Break still happens *winks

Seriously, don't end the year on a sad note, at least you attended some interviews this year, there are others still trying to get invites... so you see, you are a step closer! Put up a smile and hope for the best in 2016.

365 days in a year, 1 day surely will give you your desired joy so don't give in to the depression building up inside. All the best!
Re: .... by PresVA: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
chucksbadt:

Am grateful for that, but i believe it high time i upgrade. Just need a full time job 2016
Eeeeyyaa. . It's fine... At least be grateful you've somewhere you're gaining experience/skills..

I believe the experience you're gaining now will help in getting you something better.. Just be on d look out for jobs and develop yourself the best way you can...

Don't end your 2015 on a sad note pls ..better days ahead... also, look around and you'll see other things to be grateful for smiley
Re: .... by yvesboss(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
2015 hasnt gone yet...i pray that you get the 11th hour miracle as i got mine in Jesus Name....Amen
Re: .... by chucksbadt(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
yvesboss:
2015 hasnt gone yet...i pray that you get the 11th hour miracle as i got mine in Jesus Name....Amen

Thanks for the motivation boss
Re: .... by ksstroud: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
chucksbadt:
The tales of a graduate. Graduated year 2013, served in 2014/2015 batch A. Ever since my POP(Feb 2015), no job. I had to settle for a volunteer job at a media house as an ICT engineer(intern). Been doing that for approximately 7 months now. I have applied in countless organisations so far, gone for like 5 interviews, all to no avail. To be frank, am ending 2015 on a sad note.
When am i going to breakout from this?
Dear Lord bless my 2016.

Sir, Proverbs 24:10 reads "he who faints in the day of adversity ,his strength is small "
I quoted this because of my own personal belief and I'm just using it to encourage you...
Be hopeful, work, learn and be optimistic.... If you count your blessings over this year, dear it outweighs the negative side.. You are alive, you are hale and hearty (to even be a nairalander) and many more.... Don't take this as a consolation but the reality of life; many even wish to be in your position.
Now, my point is this, believe you will laugh soonest with a great testimony... Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof.... Like a friend used to tell my friend (both of them are nairalanders), tis just a phase in life....
I wish you a gig overflowing 2016...
Compliments

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Synergy Recruitment / FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna / ENDS TODAY - Graduate Trainee Recruitment In A Nigerian Bank, November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.