Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Who Is He To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is He To You? (294 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is He To You? by salvationproject(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Text: Matthew 16:13-15.
According to this section of the scripture.it entails Jesus Christ demanding to know what his followers and others think about him and their reply was some say John the baptist and others Elijah,Jeremiah or even a prophet.
Brethren,Do you know many still say,Jesus is:
A good teacher
A prophet
A rebellion
A myth
A wanderer who wander into india and maybe was crucify there
A poor right-fighter
An ordinary man like us.
This 21st century after his death about 2000 years ago.
But to me,The Lord deserves more than this and as for me and my family,HE IS OUR GOD AND SAVIOUR,THE ESTABLISHER OF PEACE,THE GOD OF LOVE...
But what do you say about Him?WHO IS HE TO YOU.

Re: Who Is He To You? by afrideo(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Jesus is the power of God
Re: Who Is He To You? by urahara(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2015
To me he is a failed apocalyptic Prophet.
Re: Who Is He To You? by orisa37: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
He is Jewish-Judaism; Issve-Isxte; Isah-Islam; Odu'a-Orunmila; Oranmiyan-Obatala; Oluwa-Olorun; Jesus Christ, The Son of The Living God. For Flesh and Blood have not revealed this but The Spirit of The Father Who is in Heaven. Alleluia!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whose Interest Do You Represent? / How To Build A Sustainable Entity: Building The God’s Way (2) / What Bible Said About Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.