Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Click - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Click (1044 Views)

Urgent (I Need Where To Stay) / An Experienced Electrical Engineer Needs A Needs A New Challenge / Urgent! I Need Articles 300 Words Each, Budget Is 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Click by captainking(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kamehameha
Re: Click by austineaddy: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
God bless your hustle Menh! Cc: Lalasticlala pls do the needful

1 Like

Re: Click by captainking(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
austineaddy:
God bless your hustle Menh! Cc: Lalasticlala pls do the needful
thanks a lot austineaddy
Re: Click by great664(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why are you shouting? Don't you know writing in all CAPS is shouting. Many won't read this just like me (though I can't help, i am a fresh graduate and searching for job too) if you can adjust a little it will be perfect. May God help us all .
Re: Click by captainking(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
great664:
Why are you shouting? Don't you know writing in all CAPS is shouting. Many won't read this just like me (though I can't help, i am a fresh graduate and searching for job too) if you can adjust a little it will be perfect. May God help us all .
umm... You may have misinterpreted my intentions... I used my pc to type that. So.. Dosent matter if I use upper caps.. What matters is that my message gets across... If you need a job.. Where I work... Let me know.. Kingsleysbeenjaded@gmail.com.... Its a mfb with several branches in lagos and ibadan... God bless our hustle ..
Since u are a fresh graduate and u are looking for ur first job... Get in touch with me.. Me am looking for a job that would give me self fulfillment... Get my point??.. God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Click by great664(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
captainking:
umm... You may have misinterpreted my intentions... I used my pc to type that. So.. Dosent matter if I use upper caps.. What matters is that my message gets across... If you need a job.. Where I work... Let me know.. Kingsleysbeenjaded@gmail.com.... Its a mfb with several branches in lagos and ibadan... God bless our hustle ..
Since u are a fresh graduate and u are looking for ur first job... Get in touch with me.. Me am looking for a job that would give me self fulfillment... Get my point??.. God bless you..

I agree with you but Nairalanders has a way of playing professor, did that sometime ago and was corrected.

I understand you need a change of job but "fresh" like us anything can serve for now. Thanks for the concern I will Mail you.
Re: Click by captainking(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
great664:

I agree with you but Nairalanders has a way of playing professor, did that sometime ago and was corrected.

I understand you need a change of job but "fresh" like us anything can serve for now. Thanks for the concern I will Mail you.
I got your mail.. And I replied you... I await your reply.. Everyman has a right to say what they feel...
Re: Click by great664(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
captainking:
I got your mail.. And I replied you... I await your reply.. Everyman has a right to say what they feel...
I haven't Bro, maybe someone has taken the advantage to message you, my mail is this Richieemeke [AT] Gmail DOT Com. Will message you when at home. Kindly ignore the former
Re: Click by captainking(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
great664:
I haven't Bro, maybe someone has taken the advantage to message you, my mail is this Richieemeke [AT] Gmail DOT Com. Will message you when at home. Kindly ignore the former
oops... No problems..

(1) (Reply)

Peklak Engineering Test/interview / Apply For 2016 MTN Nigeria/ Jumia Entrepreneurship Challenge. / Please Who Got This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.