Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

Do You Have Solution To This Problem? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Have Solution To This Problem? (800 Views)

Programmers help me With This Problem Pls !!!!!!!!!!! / Someone Please Help Solve This Problem. / How Will You Approach This Problem, Logic Needed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Solution To This Problem? by MisterMan(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2009
I know this is programming section. This has nothing to do with programming. I have problem with my HP Flash drive. As soon as I insert the flash, it comes with this modal window: There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk ,  I Googled, but nothing seems to work. Has anybody faced this kind of problem? I can somehow access (copy a few files at a time). Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Re: Do You Have Solution To This Problem? by BigStar1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2009
it is a sorry case
Re: Do You Have Solution To This Problem? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2009
That is correct, OP just go and buy another flash drive.
Re: Do You Have Solution To This Problem? by fxmaxony(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2009
It is a problem of fake flash or You pulled it out without ejecting properly, it is a bad case try and buy another
Re: Do You Have Solution To This Problem? by lojik(m): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2009
MisterMan:
I can somehow access (copy a few files at a time). Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated 
backup your files while u still can and get another flash.
Re: Do You Have Solution To This Problem? by Tonyet1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2009
@ poster

try this few remedies

1. insert the flash, then go to my computer

2. rite click the flash drive (e.g. F:/) go to properties

3. you'll find tools, you'll find (check now) click on it, and also click troubleshoot

4. after all this , you can format your flash afresh
Re: Do You Have Solution To This Problem? by MisterMan(m): 2:12am On Jun 20, 2009
Thanks all for the reply. I certainly bought a genuine HP product. I won't give up on it like that. I will see what can be done. All the same, thanks

(1) (Reply)

As A Beginner In Programming / Save Me From Javac Compiler / A Nid Codes That Will Use Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.