Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Should I Return It?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Should I Return It?? (566 Views)

Should I Return My Pastor $200? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Return It?? by Eddyitaly77(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Road safety officer stopped me, collected bribe of N2,000 and forgot his blackberry Q10 inside my car. He has been calling and begging me to return his phone. He said he used his last cash to buy it and I also begged him then that the N2,000 was my last cash But he refused vehemently. Now, it is my turn. Readers, advice needed urgently Cos Am confused. Should I return it?
Re: Should I Return It?? by AVVS(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
don't return it oh

waiting patiently for op to create this topic *police just seized my car, my house, my job and my children cos BB Q10*
Re: Should I Return It?? by abuaoyen(f): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
My dear return the phone! Put him to shame

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Want To Be Part Of Nairaland Again For The Following Reasons / Laugh With Me / Effect Of Social Media and how true are these statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.