Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

* - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / * (1115 Views)

Get Your Business Name Registration With Cac Under 15days! / Cheap Domain Name Registration @ $10. Offer Last Till 30th Nov. 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: * by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Contact Us
Re: * by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: * by Dyt(f): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Hi

Please I want to confirm how much you do your company registration
Also my business, I want my Staffs to enjoy health insurance, pension and pay tax, what type of line do I choose, ventures, ltd or PLC?
I heard enterprise is the cheapest, can it stand to cover those benefits?
How long will it take to be ready?

I purposely did not call you
Pls respond here

Many thanks
Re: * by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thank you for your inquiry:

1) We can do 70k for Company registration. This is a very competitive price.

2) In other for your staff to enjoy health insurance schemes, pensions etc, your business or company has to be registered with the CAC. It could either be business name registration or company registration. (No need for PLC).
3) Business name registration is cheaper than company registration but the gains and benefits of company name registration ( Limited Liability) outweighs that of business name.
4) The time frame to complete registration process varies but once you have a unique business or company name for registration, it makes the whole process faster (around ten working days for name search) because the name search is what seems to take so much time if its too common or popular. So once the name search is okay, the other ones don't take time.

Thanks as I hope these answers your questions.

Dyt:
Hi

Please I want to confirm how much you do your company registration
Also my business, I want my Staffs to enjoy health insurance, pension and pay tax, what type of line do I choose, ventures, ltd or PLC?
I heard enterprise is the cheapest, can it stand to cover those benefits?
How long will it take to be ready?

I purposely did not call you
Pls respond here

Many thanks
Re: * by Dyt(f): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Which is the 70k
Ltd?
Re: * by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Yes, the limited liability coy..
Dyt:
Which is the 70k Ltd?
Re: * by Dyt(f): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2016
andi78:
Yes, the limited liability coy..

Last last
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No discount ni
Someone gave me for 60 ooo
Re: * by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2016
Yes, that's the last and best price I gave you. I want to be as straightforward as I can. I'm not trying to paint the other person black but some person(s) will charge you lower but once you commit money they keeping asking for more. Besides Abuja is the only place you can do all other registrations/transactions with the CAC except business name. We are based in Abuja so it makes it easier. Also note that the only people authorized to carry out these registrations/transactions with the CAC are approved agents like Law firms, Chartered Accountants and Secretaries. So if you need any of our services, do not hesitate to let us know.

Dyt:

Last last
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No discount ni
Someone gave me for 60 ooo
Re: * by Dyt(f): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2016
OK
problems
I will get in touch
Thanks for your time
Re: * by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2016
You are most welcome.
Re: * by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Contact us
Re: * by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
HNM
Re: * by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Register that business today and start reaping its benefits..

(1) (Reply)

Buy IP Phones Aastra, Cisco SPA, Digium, Panasonic, Polycom, Snom, Yealink Avaya / . / A Free Ariztos Magazine For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.