Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ????? (1177 Views)

Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) / Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP / Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

????? by anthonysblog(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: ????? by Oscar4real(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmm.... Dis yah news... Wetin carry Boko haram reach warri?..... F T C sha
Re: ????? by derrick333(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bross BH in warri ? Dat means ñà millitant kidnapp chibok girls? Story gone rong
Re: ????? by Oscar4real(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
I think he is a Day dreamer
Re: ????? by mallamseifaldin(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
War booty......hahahahahahahahahahaha..... Haha
Re: ????? by Junior66(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
where does boko haram come into this story? night skul no good but una no go gree. Smh.
Re: ????? by tobisco29(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wetin boko haram cum do 4 warri abi na der new location b dat...Wafi pple i no say una no dey carry last
Re: ????? by yanabasee(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Every fake news you post wasn't a hit back to back... From this one to boko haram in warri. Militant ti take over... If you want her... Go and get her...
Re: ????? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jonathan sef
Re: ????? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
anthonysblog:
Nigerian international star was allegedly kidnapped from the couple's family home by Boko Haram terrorists.

Russian Premier League player Fegor Ogude had travelled home for the holidays during the country's three-month winter break when horror struck.

The Amkar Prem midfielder, 28, was not present when Maimunat Ogude was snatched while planning to go for a walk with their two children.

Maimunat was pushed into the back of a car and driven away. Their kids, a young boy and girl, were untouched.

Fegor, who has 16 caps for his country and won the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations, found out about the kidnapping from his brother.

egor said: "I immediately contacted the police. I was trying to find out more about these men, but have not succeeded."

Cops said they found the car Maimunat was bundled into some 19 miles away from where she was snatched in Warri, southern Nigeria.

Executive director of the Amkar club, Denis Maslov, said: "There were no requests from the kidnappers. If there would be any, the club will help to the extent it can."

Boko Haram are an Islamic terror group based in northern Nigeria and are affiliated with Isis.

Read more latest new at www.anthonyogedengbesblog.com
you are a liar.
Re: ????? by anthonysblog(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Reconciling With APC - Osoba / Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. / Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled To Stop Saraki From Being Acting President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.