Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Exploit Writers Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Exploit Writers Needed (1693 Views)

BUY Silent Office Exploit (6 CVE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exploit Writers Needed by PasNet: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hello group, I urgently require very god exploit writer on a
project in an African country you can beep me on my cell
+2347039725264 or respond to this thread for details.
Thanks
Re: Exploit Writers Needed by Dmayor7(m): 12:37am On Jan 11, 2016
PasNet:
Thanks

On what niche?
Re: Exploit Writers Needed by PasNet: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Dmayor7:

On what niche?

My firm is to deliver 8 non-African exploit writers on a 1 year project to the Rwandan govt.

We were outsourced the job, so if you know of any non-African origin exploit writer, kindly let me know.

Thanks
Re: Exploit Writers Needed by Dmayor7(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2016
PasNet:

My firm is to deliver 8 non-African exploit writers on a 1 year project to the Rwandan govt.

We were outsourced the job, so if you know of any non-African origin exploit writer, kindly let me know.

Thanks

No idea..

None..

Nonetheless...
Re: Exploit Writers Needed by guru01(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
PasNet:
Thanks
Please what is who is an exploit writer, and what do they do?
Re: Exploit Writers Needed by miraakas123: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
guru01:

Please what is who is an exploit writer, and what do they do?
Writing exploits is considered difficult and something that requires a great deal of effort. I had this similar notion in mind; which was unfortunately what people kept telling us. Things like you need to know how to code really well, u need to know in-depth some basic steps of exploit codes
You're conducting a pen-test or you're a security researcher and you need to reliably exploit a particular vulnerability you have found. Publically available exploits may not be properly coded. Most exploits for example use return addresses and these addresses differ from one OS/service pack to another. So you can't just fire away a public exploit and crash your client's servers. Making your own exploit also means that you can embed your own choice of payload.

guy with good pay am in.
Re: Exploit Writers Needed by miraakas123: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
PasNet:
Thanks
Writing exploits is considered difficult and something that requires a great deal of effort. I had this similar notion in mind; which was unfortunately what people kept telling us. Things like you need to know how to code really well, u need to know in-depth some basic steps of exploit codes
You're conducting a pen-test or you're a security researcher and you need to reliably exploit a particular vulnerability you have found. Publically available exploits may not be properly coded. Most exploits for example use return addresses and these addresses differ from one OS/service pack to another. So you can't just fire away a public exploit and crash your client's servers. Making your own exploit also means that you can embed your own choice of payload.

guy with good pay am in. how to write 400 words and above. email details to mikelee4real@gmail.com
Re: Exploit Writers Needed by RedRobot: 5:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Hello, I am part of a team of programmers based in the United States and Canada. We have experience in low level exploit development, ASM/Assembly and C++. If you are interested please send more details about the job to RedRobotComputing@mail.com
Re: Exploit Writers Needed by PasNet: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
RedRobot:
Hello, I am part of a team of programmers based in the United States and Canada. We have experience in low level exploit development, ASM/Assembly and C++. If you are interested please send more details about the job to RedRobotComputing@mail.com

I sent you a mail and you have not replied....

send your CV to pasnetechnologies@yahoo.com with the subject: Exploit Writer
Re: Exploit Writers Needed by Successguilders: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
is there still vacancy?
Re: Exploit Writers Needed by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
For writing exploits requires a great deal of x86/64 assembly and in fact reverse engineering and vulnerabilty assessment as a whole. Get knowledge of RCE, CVE and the others. In fact you have to be a good hacker for these. I don't think this is the place to look for such programmers.

Nairaland programmers have a long way to go. And they focus on python only.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Software Engineer/developer Interview Questions. / Learn Coding!!! Weekdays And Weekend / I Need A Competent Website Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.