Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Sim Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sim Registration (1614 Views)

Sim Registration Agent. Answers Needed / SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcoms Over Customers’ Harassment / Share Your MTM SIM Registration Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sim Registration by tottinova: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Woke up early this morning so I would be able to register my mtn sim nd get to my workplace as early as possible. On getting to the mtn office,i noticed that the place was already crowded.

Buh the thing is that I've registered my sim about a year ago nd I don't know why they blocked my line.

Re: Sim Registration by Trunaijian: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Today I am going to etisalat office to port from my Mtn to etisalat. I registered my sim two years ago and Nov 2015 yet they want ne to go join queue to register again. Bybye MTN. Will maintain my no though.
Re: Sim Registration by eleko1: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Nor bi only una.I don registered my own up to 5 x already,d useless network still dey send me message that I shud go and register it again.It is between me and them dis Saturday.Bastards
Trunaijian:
Today I am going to etisalat office to port from my Mtn to etisalat. I registered my sim two years ago and Nov 2015 yet they want ne to go join queue to register again. Bybye MTN. Will maintain my no though.

1 Like

Re: Sim Registration by kossyablaze(m): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2016
I did mine yesterday.Making it the 3rd time.We were over 200 waiting to be registered.Couldn't waste all dat time so I bribed an offical and he quickly let me in.MTN now compensated wit 5000 airtime which I'm currently lavishing.
Re: Sim Registration by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2016
Lwkmdo oooo. They can't try sh¡t with me....they bring up sim registration not complete sh¡t up, I throway em sim ni....I no get time.
Re: Sim Registration by tottinova: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Freiden:
Lwkmdo oooo. They can't try sh¡t with me....they bring up sim registration not complete sh¡t up, I throway em sim ni....I no get time.

That's my main number
So I can't throw it away
Re: Sim Registration by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2016
tottinova:

That's my main number
So I can't throw it away

Making MTN your main line is one hell of a wrong turn....tell others around you not to make that mistake.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From $50-$100 At The Rate Of 250/$ / "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" / Become Millionaire With Dogecoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.