Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Which Of the Budget Is Missing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of the Budget Is Missing? (352 Views)

2016 Budget Allocation: Sharing The Budget / Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of the Budget Is Missing? by Koleman(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
I am currently watching the news and can clearly see the 2016 budget documents been displayed to members of the house of Reps. So which budget is actually missing? Am confused o. Abi buhari submit 2 copies? Or has the media guffed this time?

(1) (Reply)

Two Killed, Several Injured In Lagos, Ogun Multiple Accidents / I Didnt Tear And Attempt To Swallow My Statement To EFCC - Metuh / Photo: When U R Trying To Save D World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.