Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (687 Views)

Aspiring Taxify Partner In Lagos, come in Here / A Biz Partner Needed In This Lucrative Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by kaybills(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: ... by ayogabriel(m): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaybills:
I want to set up a food cuisine biz in portharcourt that runs only in the evening,I don't wanna do this alone cos I work and can't give it my full time. That's why I need a like mind to join me prefereably from NTA rd or Ada Goerge. We will look Into it and see what roles to play,and how to manage the partnership. Reach me via kingsleycent@yahoo.com

Is it possible for someone to contribute just capital.
Re: ... by kaybills(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
ayogabriel:

Is it possible for someone to contribute just capital.
. Yes Ayo,what it means now is that we will now have to hire a manager we will all keep on a short leash to run it cos I intend to fund it as well,and might not be around to supervise it since I work.
Re: ... by ayogabriel(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaybills:
. Yes Ayo,what it means now is that we will now have to hire a manager we will all keep on a short leash to run it cos I intend to fund it as well,and might not be around to supervise it since I work.

Am sorry for late reply, are u on what's app?

(1) (Reply)

Six Types Of People Gaining From Fall Of Naira / Alhaji Putin’s Republic / Circle Of Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.