Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Problem With Phcn! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problem With Phcn! (1438 Views)

When The Hope Is Lost With Phcn.......(photo) / Are You Watching NGA/BFA Match With PHCN Or Generator / Pls What Is Happening With Phcn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Phcn! by yewaman: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2009
In the last couple of dayz here in Abeokuta PHCN has surprised me again, because of the powers that be (Hon. Olademeji Bankole, Speaker, National Assembly  and Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Gov. Of Osun State) are in town for one reason or the other, Oga PHCN has suppllied power in town for two day running, without power going and when it does go, power is restored within mintues, so my thinking is that the problem behind power distribution is in not in generation or transmition, but more of human problem than anyother thing.
Re: Problem With Phcn! by mccloud224(m): 4:13am On Aug 12, 2009
@Topic

I have always known this years back.YES, it is true they aren't generating enough megawatts to serve the country but they can provide Nigerians with better service than what's available now.Study them carefully, they usually like "supplying" light during end of the month (when money is usually at hand), or just before festive periods or more recently, when people TOTALLY STOP PAYING LIGHT BILL.In my area, there been 12:00am (midnight) till dawn supply for about 2-3 weeks now.Everybody is tired of paying bills.Everybody is tired of buying generator once or twice a year due to over use.

(1) (Reply)

Atuche, Ojo Remanded In Efcc Custody / A National Security Adviser Jonathan Can Trust / Moderator Aisha2, Please Remove Miss Ukachi's Picture From Hall Of Shame Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.