Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Sharp Guy! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sharp Guy! (511 Views)

Sharp Sand Available For Sale In Port Harcourt / Landlady Allegedly Fixes Sharp Iron Nails In Front Of Her House In Lagos (photos / Buy Sharp Sand At The Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Guy! by 4front(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
SHARP GUY!
We appear funny while running without learning!
Learning before running can make us Honey!
Why do we have problem of choice? When the problem will at the end keep our voice and that will leave us to this Yoruba people’ old tales
"IBI ORI DA NI SI L’ A GBE"
meaning this is what destiny have for us. NO! That assertion is not all the time right, because such is not written in the Bible. Jabez in the Bible even rejected his and God granted unto him his heart desire. SHARP GUY, WISE UP!
I told a friend to come and buy a land in Imowe/Ibafo, he exclaimed OLORUN MAJE! Me, lai-lai! he added, ‘I can’t live in that local and bush area where they suffer Electricity and Roads’. I was watching him as he was mocking his future ‘ What kind of people live in that place Jaree?’ I considered that as a rhetorical question. He confessed his desire for Ajah, Lekki, Magodo of differenct Phases. Well, I am not sure he mentioned Eko Atlantic ocean. When he landed, I made him to understand that he is a fool that needed to go back to school. All those developed areas where once like Imowe/Ibafo, Lambe, Agbole Akute, etc. but what do we have today? City of course!
In 90s, they took an uncle to Gbagada to get a plot of land for N40,000, but uncle said, Gbagada was too bushy, besides, he can’t live in a watering areas.
They begged uncle but he insisted and after that time, cash was not flowing like it was before.
Now, Gbagada turned out to be the City of the Nobles but Uncle had no VOICE than to ignore his CHOICE by begging an agent for Agbole Akute.
Are you not running the same race like my uncle? WISE UP!
When we introduce PEOPLE to properties at any local area, we are not saying you should come and live there immediately, but, sharp guys see it as investment; they buy, build and rent it out, or leave it to appreciate but sell it later at a good rate. Sharp guys truly live in VGC, Magodo, Lekki, but their properties at the local areas are bringing better returns on investment (ROI).
I was surprised when I heard a plot of Land in Imowe/Ibafo now is 4million, that is if you are lucky but if otherwise, you would be taken inside farther, except you want to buy an existing property.
SHARP GUY DO BUSINESS WITH AFFRICHOICE INVESTEMENT LTD.
You can buy in installment or outright.
All we want for you is to secure a genuine land that will give you rest of mind.
Isiwu-Ikorodu N500k
Itowolo-Ikorodu. N3m
Isheri-North N3m
Lekki-Shapati. N3.5m
Mowe-Ofada. N650k
Agbara-Igbesa. N2.5m
Agbara-Alapoti. N650k
Others for Sale:
1. A shop @ POWA Shopping Mall, Ogudu-Ojota. N4.5m
2. A Plot @ Lagoon Estate, Ogudu-Orioke N10m
3. Half Plot @ Ikorodu town; N3m
4. A 2 building storey at Fadayi B.stop. Survey & Conveyance. N80m Asking.
642 Hectares of Land of CETEP PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, Mowe. C.of.O. N2billion Asking.

Stop eating like the gods demanding fresh goat, Cow Meet, Turkey, Chicken, etc. Don’t eat your future away.
When you remember, you are a Tenant, remember you are a SLAVE in disguise!

Join our happy clients today @ AFRICHOICE ESTATES and smile for the rest of your life.
Ask Questions: 01-293-2207, 081-0000-0202, 0703-426-1991.
Email: africhoicenigeria@gmail.com

By Abiola OlaOluwa
Project & Business Dev Manager. Africhoice Investment Ltd.
0703-426-1991

(1) (Reply)

5 Acres Of Land For Sale At Ibadan Toll Gate End Of Lagos/ibadan Express Way / Fresh Sale On The Island. / Plots for Sale at Oshodi - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.