Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Is His Act Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is His Act Normal? (775 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is His Act Normal? by joychinwe89: 12:30am On Jan 18, 2016
We packed into this area just recently. I noticed this guy whose room is opposite ours and he enjoys staying at his window to watch us esp in d Nyt. Earlier, I knw he myt hav seen our unclothedness. If not mine, I know he might hv seen my sister's. So is he normal? What is wrong with that? What's the possible solution?

Cc: lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Is His Act Normal? by amunkita(m): 12:32am On Jan 18, 2016
Hez normal, he is wondering why u ain't got d1ck....
Re: Is His Act Normal? by joychinwe89: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2016
amunkita:
Hez normal, he is wondering why u ain't got d1ck....
what's d gain? Do you do it?
Re: Is His Act Normal? by vicstar(m): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2016
my dear, he's a big retard lipsrsealed , he derives pleasure from what he does, peeking an unclad lady is very bad. He's gat a nasty habit undecided don't joke with dis
Re: Is His Act Normal? by amunkita(m): 12:49am On Jan 18, 2016
joychinwe89:
what's d gain? Do you do it?

Gain It's reduces HBP..
Yes, if my junior broda did not lock the vaseline..
Re: Is His Act Normal? by montezz(f): 2:39am On Jan 18, 2016
Hmm.....i bet you won't be contemplating whether he is normal or not when he unleash the beast in him. You guys should be very careful, it's fun to him and he might wanna take it to the next level. To be forewarned.....
Re: Is His Act Normal? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Go ask him
Re: Is His Act Normal? by eyinjuege: 7:35am On Jan 18, 2016
Get curtains and always make sure they're not opened
Re: Is His Act Normal? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2016
Watch out make he go rapee you o
Re: Is His Act Normal? by ascendo(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Is His Act Normal? by ascendo(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2016
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Another Proud Dad / Yoruba Pls Help With The Meaning / What Sort Of School Is This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.