Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Help! Help!! Help!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Help!! Help!!! (643 Views)

Help, Help Help...oh / Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car / Acer Z500 Touchpad Broken HELP!!! HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! by Daniel1991(m): 5:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Hi nairalanders, happy to be here.
Pls I will need you guys to pls help, at the age of 25, what hand work can I venture into?
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by therealelazizi: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Daniel1991:
Hi nairalanders, happy to be here.
Pls I will need you guys to pls help, at the age of 25, what hand work can I venture into?

Identify your weakness and Strength.....no one can decide for you. Remember there are 1001 SME's to setup in this great country Nigeria...Lastly don't let people around you decide the step you'll take in life. Have a wonderful week NL-ers.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Adonis3: 7:01am On Jan 18, 2016
you're 25 and still coming to ask Nairaland what you should do with your life...

Only GOD can save Nigerialipsrsealed

#Adonis3HasSopken

(1) (Reply)

Facts And Traditions Of Leap Year You Probably Didn't Know / Young H Dazzles Kogi Nigeria Yahaya Bello Enters As Kogi Governor 2016 / Mrs. Bolanle Ambode Distributes Life Jackets To Schools (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.