Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Can You Solve This... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Solve This... (596 Views)

Fun Time: Can You Solve This Puzzle? / Can You Solve This Puzzle? / Can You Solve The Fruit Math Puzzle??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This... by ikbnice(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
A few friends meet at a guesthouse. In the wake of the night, Aleph is killed by someone among them. Before Aleph breathes for the last time, he cleverly writes and mark something on his pocket calendar, careful not to write the name of the killer because he knows the killer is smart enough to get rid of any evidence. The police arrive at the crime scene and searches for the evidence, not able to find any. Then they find a pocket calendar inside the inner pocket of the vic jacket. Attached is the image of the pocket calendar. Can you guess the name of the killer even though you dont know the name of the friends?

Answer coming soon.

cc lalasticlala

Re: Can You Solve This... by Iamlordgee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
I da come make i check
Re: Can You Solve This... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can you write the number clearly for me please......can't see that
Re: Can You Solve This... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can you write the numbers clearly for me please......can't see that

(1) (Reply)

God And The Right Hustle / What Code Do I Use To Get 10 Or 15mb On Etisalat? / Federal Government Quit Calls For Herdsmen To Leave South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.