Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (963414 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by olu1759(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Some people will say,there is no harm in trying,goin from ibadan to ondo state no be beans oo,after ngige go talk say na false news,my point is anyone with concrete information should help out.I read from page1,all info are still inconclusive,even people who claim they r with dss are not sure...someone should help oo,na beg I de beg,dnt wanna waste time and energy dis time in the name of there is no harm in trying if u no wot I mean..the one we were told to submit to ministry of employment or labour or woteva which turned out to be fake.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by PaulErungworo: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jimmyo3:
Hello Nairalanders an unconfirmed news reaching me that The Department of State Services(DSS) or (SSS) is recruiting and therefore welcome applications from both DEGREE and SSCE holders. Signal was sent from Abuja to the 36 States today 22-01-2016.
NOTE:this was communicated to me via a close friend working there...
NOTE: if u've applied or planning
to apply you really have to study
your GMAT and QUANTITATIVE
REASONING very well, you should
also be good in ESSAY WRITING
and CURRENT AFFAIRS...
pls I will like to get your contact no.
mine is 07087128172

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by MrBen10(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
himkers:
Just went to their awka (anambra) office and they said they are not yet collecting. They advised that I keep checking back shaa

Please when they start collecting application letter, dnt forget to holla your homeboy on Akara2girl@gmail.com
Please bro
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by succyreal(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
jabojafa:
2lanes, Uyo. Jst tell d keke man SSS office
thanks bros
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by wealth014: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good day beloved brothers,somebody should pls help with Port harcourt DSS address!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
MrBen10:

Please when they start collecting application letter, dnt forget to holla your homeboy on Akara2girl@gmail.com
Please bro

OK bro
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ObiOkpor(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
onyowo:

Pls is the local government identification the same thing as state of origin certificate?
No, they are different but still serves one purpose. Local government shows you are an indegene of the local government,while state does it's own.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Egonec(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
jeffoe:
please does anyone have information, if edo state office have started accepting application.
They've not started

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Asiri1991: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2016
iffydaniells:

Ebonyi is yet to start collecting. You can reach me so that we rub minds : iffydaniells@gmail.com
Thank you. I will send you a mail in a jiffy.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by onyowo(f): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2016
ObiOkpor:
No, they are different but still serves one purpose. Local government shows you are an indegene of the local government,while state does it's own.
Thanks so much
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Seylad2009(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2016
femidejulius:

Wrong information dissemination courageously :
SSS State office in Oyo state is not at Eleyele at all. The state HQ is at Aleshinloye, beside the national museum. It is very close to Aleshinloye market.
please have you submit yours or you know someone that have submitted in Ibadan
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2016
The application letter format

Your Address

The Director General,
Department of State Service,
Yellow House, Aso Drive,
Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CADET SIO II
I, your name, hereby apply for the post of.. .......

You write just one small and smart thing why you are the best for the position. Identify your strengths.

Conclusion. ........

Yours sincerely,
Signature
Name
Enclosure: Documents

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mediatorboy(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Oluwadare:
Their office is at government road, Ilorin. When you enter from challenge, keep looking at your left. You will see a bungalow with some men in black carrying tavor assault rifles. A white ford ranger or black nissan frontier is usually packed at the front. It is after the Police headquarters (A Division) and before Kwara hotel. The building is a bungalow and is very easy to miss. In case you get to Kwara hotel without seeing it, drop there and start trekking backwards.
plz are they collecting at the moment? Am in Niger state presently.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mediatorboy(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Oluwadare:
Their office is at government road, Ilorin. When you enter from challenge, keep looking at your left. You will see a bungalow with some men in black carrying tavor assault rifles. A white ford ranger or black nissan frontier is usually packed at the front. It is after the Police headquarters (A Division) and before Kwara hotel. The building is a bungalow and is very easy to miss. In case you get to Kwara hotel without seeing it, drop there and start trekking backwards.
plz are they collecting at the moment, can i come over from Niger state?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2016
olu1759:
Some people will say,there is no harm in trying,goin from ibadan to ondo state no be beans oo,after ngige go talk say na false news,my point is anyone with concrete information should help out.I read from page1,all info are still inconclusive,even people who claim they r with dss are not sure...someone should help oo,na beg I de beg,dnt wanna waste time and energy dis time in the name of there is no harm in trying if u no wot I mean..the one we were told to submit to ministry of employment or labour or woteva which turned out to be fake.

There's going to be a national signal that they should start collecting application. So the best is to wait when it starts. Would inform you when there's a signal for the recruitment.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2016
mediatorboy:
plz are they collecting at the moment, can i come over from Niger state?

There's going to be a national signal that they should start collecting application. So the best is to wait when it starts. Would inform you when there's a signal for the recruitment.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2016
There's going to be a national signal that they should start collecting application. So the best is to wait when it starts even those that submitted in Ogun State were thrown away. Would inform when there's a signal for the recruitment.

Some people came yesterday to Osun command to submit, it was torn in their presence asking them to say who told them to come.

I repeat, it has not started.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mediatorboy(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2016
mightyfada:

thanks for the quick response
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Oladipupo22: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2016
mightyfada:
There's going to be a national signal that they should start collecting application. So the best is to wait when it starts even those that submitted in Ogun State were thrown away. Would inform when there's a signal for the recruitment.

Some people came yesterday to Osun command to submit, it was torn in their presence asking them to say who told them to come.

Lemme quickly laugh Sire

Nigeria is in trouble! Different schemes in different commands.. I know commands with have stopped collecting 3 weeks back
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bigmind(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2016
mightyfada:

I would need to know if this opening has an age limit.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Khez: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Have you submitted bro?

Was it successful? I'm in lagos now, what did they say?
himkers:

Cc: saxoholic1.

DSS Office in Anambra state is at Amawbia. It shares the same fence with awka South local government secretariat. Just immediately after governor's Lodge amawbia

Am going there to submit mine today shaa
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by olu1759(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
mightyfada:

appreciate! Bro
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by harryshevy: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
pls can anyone tell me where the office is located in ogun state. asap
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Horppy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
harryshevy:
pls can anyone tell me where the office is located in ogun state. asap
Oke mosan in abeokuta not too far from federal secretariat
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by zicoraads: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by harryshevy: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Horppy:

Oke mosan in abeokuta not too far from federal secretariat
pls are they still accepting submission
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Horppy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
harryshevy:

pls are they still accepting submission
I don't know ooo
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by PaulErungworo: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
mightyfada:

Pls sir I beg to disagree with you because I went and submitted yesterday in my State Command
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by omo17(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
PaulErungworo:

Pls sir I beg to disagree with you because I went and submitted yesterday in my State Command
Which state is that
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by owellej(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pls who has submitted in Anambra, and what was the response?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
PaulErungworo:

Don't get me wrong. Each State command can collect that doesn't mean the recruitment had started.

Osun has not even collected yet cause they are waiting for signal to start recruiting.

I said recruitment has not started. My friends have even submitted at Ogun State and some even went after they told them no but recruitment had not started.

If I may ask, which state command is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.