Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Need A Website. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need A Website. (1760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website. by inhisimage: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2009
Can anyone in the house design a site for me like this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/baby/homepage?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
I have only a N10000 budget.
Re: I Need A Website. by askphantom(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2009
Well seen the site. Would probably need more details like what the site is about, How many pages, would you need forms, etc.

Your budget is kinda small.

But Call me 08070634985
Re: I Need A Website. by bug24(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2009
@ POSTER,

I wish you good luck with that budget,

and, is anyone still limiting/charging a web project according to the number of pages these dayz?

Once u condition your mind to a certain number of pages, u'll neva see urself doing a gud job, all ur attention will be, lemme finish this thang and get ma money out, what abt using that job as reference to get other onez?

thats my view anywayz.
Re: I Need A Website. by ztyle(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2009
U want website like Amazon just for only N10,000, dude give that go the less privilage! grin
Re: I Need A Website. by Afam4eva(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2009
Your budget is rather small for that kind of website, even a static website won't go for such a minute fee. I'll strike you a deal i'll design the site and offer you a discount on a hosting plan if you don't already have one.

Just call me Afam on 07031917897
Re: I Need A Website. by cystein(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
Bring it on, Just ensure you handin enough content. webmaster@skyelectron.com. Also let me know if you need a pay gateway
Re: I Need A Website. by bug24(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
Nna, na wah o,
10k?
wats this industry turning into? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need A Website. by yawatide(f): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
I have never charged per page. Why? Cos in the end, either during or after development, there is often a need to go beyond that number. What I do is tell them, as a sales ploy, is they get any number of pages they want for one flat low rate. The most number of pages I have ever created is 20 (thanks to the power of includes).

10K? I will assume the poster is being sarcastic but just in case: As much as I want to flog whoever charges this much, I think the foundation of it all is that our leaders are to blame. The economy and conditions there are so bad that just about anyone is willing to do just about anything to survive. I would seriously want to believe that deep down, the person charging 10K is feeling very bad but is only doing so cos, "na condition make crayfish bend". Of course, the adverse effect of this is that when one client catches wind of this price and refers the person to someone else, the 10K becomes the benchmark.
Re: I Need A Website. by remoranger(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2009
Dear Lord shocked shocked shocked
And to think that webmasters are falling over themselves to offer contact details. maybe i am not seeing right. maybe it was 100k. but i believe i saw 10k. Least have hosted a site is 5k, after that what is remaining. GOD. Maybe i shud just go into farming.
Re: I Need A Website. by nitation(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2009
Farming is lucrative though

- nitation
Re: I Need A Website. by cystein(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2009
Well it depends on what your target is. I do ordinary hosting for 10$ a month bust still make a cool $6,800 every thirty days. East small but think big.
Re: I Need A Website. by bug24(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2009
lol @remoranger, maybe u'll be the first to start COMPUTERISED FARMING. lol
Re: I Need A Website. by remoranger(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2009
@cystein
I believe you. I really do grin
Re: I Need A Website. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2009
bug24:

Nna, na wah o,
10k?
wats this industry turning into? embarassed embarassed embarassed
10k for where? berra borrow my glasses, 'cos i am seeing $100.00 here o!
Re: I Need A Website. by yawatide(f): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
dhtml:

That is assuming an exchange rate of 1 to 100.  I believe at current rates, it is even less.  That amount won't even pay my electricity bill for one month in this hot summer grin
Re: I Need A Website. by OmniPotens(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2009
I guess designing and developing for free should be a better alternative. All pending workers, go home for your careers are ended.
Re: I Need A Website. by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

dhtml:

That is assuming an exchange rate of 1 to 100.  I believe at current rates, it is even less.  That amount won't even pay my electricity bill for one month in this hot summer grin
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

OmniPotens:

I guess designing and developing for free should be a better alternative. All pending workers, go home for your careers are ended.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Need A Website. by inhisimage: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2009
yawa-ti-de you seem kinda like someone who could do the job well, i dont know why but i feel good vibes about you. so would you?
Re: I Need A Website. by segsalerty(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2009
;Dsee me see trouble ooo , yawatide? 10,000 naira project?
lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Website. by yawatide(f): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2009
inhisimage:

For the ** right ** amount of money, I will do just about anything grin
Re: I Need A Website. by cvibe: 4:17am On Jun 28, 2009
@ Poster,

If it's only the baby page i'm seeing, it can be done but you'll have to increase your budget.
Re: I Need A Website. by remoranger(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2009
yawatide? grin angry angry
Re: I Need A Website. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2009
inhisimage:

yawa-ti-de you seem kinda like someone who could do the job well, i dont know why but i feel good vibes about you. so would you?
yawatide, how many seconds can 10k last u?
Re: I Need A Website. by yawatide(f): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2009
Again, assuming an exchange rate of 1 to 100, 10k will be $100. This will only last me 1 month's worth of electricity bill. Now, please note that I didn't say I will accept 10K. What I did say is, for the right amount of money, I will do just about anything. In other words, for 10K, no but for 500k, yes wink
Re: I Need A Website. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

Again, assuming an exchange rate of 1 to 100, 10k will be $100. This will only last me 1 month's worth of electricity bill. Now, please note that I didn't say I will accept 10K. What I did say is, for the right amount of money, I will do just about anything. In other words, for 10K, no but for 500k, yes wink
kilode? u want to kill the poster for us ni?
Re: I Need A Website. by uzoma79: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2009
hello, we can develop that for you. follow this link http://www.webschoolportal.com/shop/ for a demo - call 08056106302 or e-mail obinna@hostingpacific.net for more details
Re: I Need A Website. by remoranger(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2009
@yawa
You wan kill man pickin shey? shocked shocked
Re: I Need A Website. by yawatide(f): 2:04am On Jun 29, 2009
dhtml/remo:

Kill? I don't think so. My reputation precedes me, I have a bunch of satisfied clients, and my Unique Selling Point (USP) is quality which again, one can obtain by looking at what I do. I am also always staying up to speed on the latest technologies and incorporate same in all my projects. Of course, these come at a price.
Re: I Need A Website. by olukunle: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2009
yawa-ti-de, what is your contact,i need to speak to you. either mail or phone.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Website. by yawatide(f): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
olukunle:
Check my profile
Re: I Need A Website. by bug24(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
olukunle:

yawa-ti-de, what is your contact,i need to speak to you. either mail or phone.

Thanks

Bros, pls u must be purely official, no come begin nurture some ambitions, especially after discovering she is a SHE. lol

@ Yawa, u must collect all ur money o, no psyching. grin
Re: I Need A Website. by yawatide(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
he he bugs, na so o.

If I drop the names of bobos taking style to get into my panties, there would probably be on 10 or so ppl left on this board tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confessionsnigeria.com: Your Confidential Social Site / How To Buy Domain Names And Host Your Site With Nigeria Mastercard Revealed / Request Any Premium WordPress Theme And Plugin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.