Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (851 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by softcara: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: . by softcara: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na so, I don knw d ending of d story. No need to tell us again..

He slept wit her and got her pregnant. Fullstop!
Re: . by softcara: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Na so, I don knw d ending of d story. No need to tell us again..

He slept wit her and got her pregnant. Fullstop!

Nigeria n's. .... so where does the covenant comes in. Wat apned to her since u know the end from the beginning. Please tell me what covenant she took and how it affected her life
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
softcara:

Nigeria n's. .... so where does the covenant comes in. Wat apned to her since u know the end from the beginning. Please tell me what covenant she took and how it affected her life
chei no be Nigerian film again.. see dis op ooo grin.
No wahala, continue. Wen d story don end, mention me cheesy
Re: . by softcara: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
chei no be Nigerian film again.. see dis op ooo grin.
No wahala, continue. Wen d story don end, mention me cheesy

believe
Re: . by RiloKiley: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
@softcara
So what would u like us to do?
If u want to tell stories you can go to the literature section. They have good storytellers there and also people that will even review your work and make it better.
Goodluck
Re: . by softcara: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
RiloKiley:
@softcara
So what would u like us to do?
If u want to tell stories you can go to the literature section. They have good storytellers there and also people that will even review your work and make it better.
Goodluck

I wasn't telling stories I was abt proving a point before the guy who posted above made me reserve to my myself....nobody said literature section is the only place for stories sir..thnx
Re: . by RiloKiley: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
softcara:

I wasn't telling stories I was abt proving a point before the guy who posted above made me reserve to my myself....nobody said literature section is the only place for stories sir..thnx
Do not reserve to yourself.
If you have something to unburden then an anonymous forum like nairaland is the best place to do it.
I wasn't trying to discourage u. On the contrary I understood how u felt. I just thought that the literature section would be a better place to appreciate and cultivate your budding talent.
Re: . by softcara: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
RiloKiley:

Do not reserve to yourself.
If you have something to unburden then an anonymous forum like nairaland is the best place to do it.
I wasn't trying to discourage u. On the contrary I understood how u felt. I just thought that the literature section would be a better place to appreciate and cultivate your budding talent.

God bless u sir

(1) (Reply)

South African Schoolboy Aged NINE Marries 62-year-old Woman – For Second Time… / Some People You Have To Meet In Your Life Time / Does Any One Remember These Toys Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.