Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Dstv And Gotv Speciail Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dstv And Gotv Speciail Offer (674 Views)

Here Is A Great Opportunity For All Dstv And Gotv Subscriber / From May 1st, DSTV And Gotv Subscribers Will Pay More. / At Last You Can Now Get 5% Off On Dstv And Gotv Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv And Gotv Speciail Offer by finewoman(f): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
If you are in need of a gotv or dstv, or knows someone who is, call me and I will have it delivered to you direct from multichioce nig to were ever u may choose. For Port Harcourt residents only. For gotv it's 6900 with 3 mnths free subscription and installation. For dstv it's 17000 with one month free subscription and installation. U dnt need to pay for installation, we got you covered. Hurry while offer last.
Re: Dstv And Gotv Speciail Offer by dontecrosofiso(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
finewoman:
If you are in need of a gotv or dstv, or knows someone who is, call me on 09051877531 and I will have it delivered to you direct from multichioce nig to were ever u may choose. For Port Harcourt residents only. For gotv it's 6900 with 3 mnths free subscription and installation. For dstv it's 17000 with one month free subscription and installation. U dnt need to pay for installation, we got you covered. Hurry while offer last.
Na this one you dey call special offer? because that prize you called is the same everywhere. so stop lying with your special offer lies, that is why nobody call u
Re: Dstv And Gotv Speciail Offer by finewoman(f): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
dontecrosofiso:
Na this one you dey call special offer? because that prize you called is the same everywhere. so stop lying with your special offer lies, that is why nobody call u
how did u knw dat nobody called me? Meanwhile wait till Feb and see if u can get such offer of dstv with one mnth free subscription and installation for 17000.

(1) (Reply)

Laundry For Rent/manage (warri, Delta State) / Put Your Item Up For Rent / How To Get The Best Exchange Rate When Traveling In A Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.