Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

My Testimony !!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Testimony !!!! (596 Views)

How I Built A Super Blog With Little Capital | A Blogger's Testimony / I Love Nairaland.....my Testimony! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony !!!! by hypetrak(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2016
I will try to make this short and brief, My name is Olamide and I based in South Africa I join the site NAIRALAND By Jan 2016 because I was having some little issue in setting up my BLOG SITE while searching online I came across this nice site full with alot of members lol...I joined and i was checking through alot of post under webmaster I think, The first person I wrote down is number is a guy called DONWISE1 I chat with with on whats app and that is how it stared. He offer to help me and give me his price which I beg him and he reduced it for me and he did I was happy and scared because I REMEMBER alot happen online, you may be scrammed but with faith and trust I SENT HIM the first payment and he stared working on my site including at night.he is an example of a good nigeria and I want to advise others who scammed people in the sake of helping them, you dont know what can happen tomorrow dont pant devil today.check out our chat munch below and check my site in case you need want trusted person to work with I VOW for him much, God will make you bigger bro.

My site link www.hollamide.com

Less I forget help me to transfer my site from my old to my new Domain free Thanks

His site-www.wizytechs.com
Contact him if you need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony !!!! by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=hypetrak post=42330101]I will try to make this short and brief, My name is Olamide and I based in South Africa I join the site NAIRALAND By Jan 2016 because I was having some little issue in setting up my BLOG SITE while searching online I came across this nice site full with alot of members lol...I joined and i was checking through alot of post under webmaster I think, The first person I wrote down is number is a guy called DONWISE1 I chat with with on whats app and that is how it stared. He offer to help me and give me his price which I beg him and he reduced it for me and he did I was happy and scared because I REMEMBER alot happen online, you may be scrammed but with faith and trust I SENT HIM the first payment and he stared working on my site including at night.he is an example of a good nigeria and I want to advise others who scammed people in the sake of helping them, you dont know what can happen tomorrow dont pant devil today.check out our chat munch below and check my site in case you need want trusted person to work with I VOW for him much, God will make you bigger bro.

My site link www.hollamide.com

Less I forget help me to transfer my site from my old to my new Domain free Thanks

His site-www.wizytechs.com
Contact him if you need help.
[/quo

Hypetrak you just choose the right guy....when I wanted to design my blog I talked to lots of peeps and all they want is money, money money. Life is not about money its about being upright, truthful and knowing what you say you do.

Chatting with few of them even made me to know they are Scam so I didn't bother giving them my login details.

Donwise is just something else... He tells you what he can do and what he can't and he does it well at a good and fair price. Infact his design helped me after being rejected 3 times by Google I was approved.

At a time I wanted to give up but he kept on telling me to write more articles and how many words it should be.

He is really one of the reasons why I still have faith in this great Nairaland forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony !!!! by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2016
But hyper your blog still need serious work oooo and Donwise abeg teach an also how to post... Be like say na half payment him do... Lol.
Re: My Testimony !!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
hmmm,i love dis. @donwise1,keep it up,kudos!
Re: My Testimony !!!! by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Donwise1 is the happening Guy on NL now. he made www.uppeh.com happen.
the dude is dope.
Re: My Testimony !!!! by EntclassBlog(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
I zoom you too tundexweb
Re: My Testimony !!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
EntclassBlog:
I zoom you too tundexweb
lol...weldone o.
Re: My Testimony !!!! by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok
Re: My Testimony !!!! by cyberwaver(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Donwise this is really a step to greatness for you, please appreciate this its worth much more than money.
Hope Praise
http://addednew.com

(1) (Reply)

E-mail Marketing: 5 Ways To Guarantee A Response To Your E-mail / Can I Apply For Bing Ads For My Blog / How To Make Adsense Ads Show Inside Post On blogger Desktop View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.