Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Time To Break The Deadly Conspiracy Surrounding Ajaokuta Steel Company Limited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Break The Deadly Conspiracy Surrounding Ajaokuta Steel Company Limited (570 Views)

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / 'Buhari Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company': Nigerian Youths Protest In Abuja (Pics) / Okonjo-iweala Connived With World Bank, IMF To Write Off Ajaokuta Steel Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Break The Deadly Conspiracy Surrounding Ajaokuta Steel Company Limited by cooljade(f): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
I have been advised to use pseudo names in publishing this piece, but that’s not my nature. I am one who bolds up to situations and thus, I shall bear my name and consequences this report might stir.
From the 14th of August 2015, the day I had an interactive and empowerment session with the black smiths of Ebiraland; the pains in their voices daunted me. A people, whose ancestors carved a niche in ironworks way back as the 7th century suffered for want of materials to support their trade while a steel giant lay raped in their backyard by a series of unfortunate events and conspiracies.
In October, I took online to issue a petition pleading with President Buhari to revive ASCL; and with your support we were able to get hundreds of signatures. Since that day, I left no stone unturned to discover the happenings so as to better understand the best path forward. I have taken time to make this report as brief and as simple as possible and urge you all to take time and read.

Follow this link as it reveals a lot into the past and present "smart games" surrounding Ajaokuta Steel Company Limited. How the Indians are holding Nigeria government to ransom demanding Itakpe to be given to them free for 25 years; How the original builders TPE Russia are trying to come back and salvage the situation... enjoy this amazing piece of investigative journalism

https://web.facebook.com/NatashaAkpoti/posts/10154065985231758

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! BIAFRA: Drama In Court As Nnamdi Kanu Officially Sack His Lawyer / Donald Trump's German Roots / Breaaking: Supreme Court Upholds Election Of PDP IKPRAZU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.