Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Creativity At Is Peak! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Creativity At Is Peak! (813 Views)

Skales To Sue Dontoffy For Stealing His Creativity In "For You" / Romance At Its Peak!!! Timi Dakolo And Wife Flirt From Separate Cars In Traffic / Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creativity At Is Peak! by alberson(f): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2016
creativity at is peak ...

Re: Creativity At Is Peak! by MeloGist(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2016
shocked

Re: Creativity At Is Peak! by queenstll(f): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Creativity At Is Peak! by GMan650(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Joblessness
Re: Creativity At Is Peak! by doyinisaac(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
GMan650:
Joblessness
The same word they used for bill gate so many years ago.......
Re: Creativity At Is Peak! by GMan650(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
The same word they used for bill gate so many years ago.......

So cos a jobless nincompoop arranged bottles to form a chair you've decided to compare him with Gates. Who's the chair gonna help? I bet it's not even gonna serve the innovator
Re: Creativity At Is Peak! by doyinisaac(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
GMan650:

So cos a jobless nincompoop arranged bottles to form a chair you've decided to compare him with Gates. Who's the chair gonna help? I bet it's not even gonna serve the innovator
We are talking about creativity here and not necessarily innovations.....at least he was creative,whether it helps or not.....what have you done that has helped our society??
Re: Creativity At Is Peak! by GMan650(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
We are talking about creativity here and not necessarily innovations.....at least he was creative,whether it helps or not.....what have you done that has helped our society??

I don't have to spill that out here..... and even if those 'creative' things couldn't help the society. It should have at least helped the so called *creator*

Re: Creativity At Is Peak! by doyinisaac(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
GMan650:

I don't have to spill that out here..... and even if those 'creative' things couldn't help the society. It should have at least helped the so called *creator*
K

(1) (Reply)

Popular Kannywood Actress, Aisha Dankano, Dies / Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Results Unsealed Seven Months After Her Death / Dabota Lawson & Billionaire Husband Reconcile? Shares Beautiful Pictures Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.