Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

#throwbackthursday: Do You Remember This?! :) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #throwbackthursday: Do You Remember This?! :) (662 Views)

If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... / How Many Of You Remember This? Photo / Can You Still Remember This Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#throwbackthursday: Do You Remember This?! :) by chrisfocus(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
I am sure you do remember her... isn't she just adorable bringing back all the memories, huh?! smiley smiley

If you don't even know her to start with, you need to add "Uncle" to my name when you wanna refer to me undecided undecided

gringrin

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday: Do You Remember This?! :) by vault(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
seriously?..... who wouldn't? grin
Re: #throwbackthursday: Do You Remember This?! :) by xreal: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
yes oooooo

Understanding Maths textbook.

Chai! GOD BLESS MY PARENTS.
Re: #throwbackthursday: Do You Remember This?! :) by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
...........Understanding mathematics. Sighting it cover page alone sent shiver down my spine in my primary school days. I hated maths with fury then.
Re: #throwbackthursday: Do You Remember This?! :) by chrisfocus(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bobbyjay001:
...........Understanding mathematics. Sighting it cover page alone brought shiver down my spine in my primary school days. I hated maths with fury then.

hehehehe I feel your plight sir!!
Re: #throwbackthursday: Do You Remember This?! :) by tubouncen(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
This one is nt for 2go generation

(1) (Reply)

Engineer In Medical Exam Joke / C / Caption Dix Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.