Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Help..a Lady Is Passing Out Current - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help..a Lady Is Passing Out Current (722 Views)

current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration / When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..a Lady Is Passing Out Current by kayce911(f): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
I went to buy an mtn recharge card from a lady today at bende road umuahia, Abia State,opposite finbars Catholic Church for those that know umuahia well. When i stretched my hands to receive the card from her I felt as if I touched a live wire. I immediately withdrew my hand.. She(the shop owner) stared at me in shame.she said that it has happened to over eight customers of hers today. she told me she is planning on meeting a doctor.

please nairalanders if you have heard such experience before do comment here. she seriously needs a help. I don't know if it is a spiritual problem,physiological problem or as a result of the harmattan.
Re: Help..a Lady Is Passing Out Current by Babacele: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
It is harmattan jor. shocked myself last week. tell her to avoid silk clothing as they make static charges readily available . she should also reduce bodily touch with outsiders before ignorant folks go labell her 'wintch'. she shed also rub her hands with hands with Vaseline or Shea butter. every human is electrolytic so she shouldn't fear. ooooh should drink plenty water too n a bit oily foods less salt. it s good she visits her doc sha . I just jealous her husband sha cos she would respond to touch shapshap.....lols
Re: Help..a Lady Is Passing Out Current by kayce911(f): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Babacele:
It is harmattan jor. shocked myself last week. tell her to avoid silk clothing as they make static charges readily available . she should also reduce bodily touch with outsiders before ignorant folks go labell her 'wintch'. she shed also rub her hands with hands with Vaseline or Shea butter. every human is electrolytic so she shouldn't fear. ooooh should drink plenty water too n a bit oily foods less salt. it s good she visits her doc sha . I just jealous her husband sha cos she would respond to touch shapshap.....lols
nice point
Re: Help..a Lady Is Passing Out Current by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Babacele:
simple and clear, static charges caused by the weather. Welldone
Re: Help..a Lady Is Passing Out Current by Babacele: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
F22RAPTOR:

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Help..a Lady Is Passing Out Current by kayce911(f): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
F22RAPTOR:

fear catch me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

___ / Nigerian Food Good For Diabetes / Do You Support Mercy Killing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.