Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Test With Peopleplus - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test With Peopleplus (4887 Views)

Advice Me On Peopleplus Zenith Bank Recruitment / Who Got This From Zenith Bank? I Need Peopleplus Gmat Study Materials / Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test With Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
I got a text message this aftanoon inviting me for a test scheduled for 2/2/2016 with peopleplus at zenith bank headquarters. Any1 with a hint as to what dia question s lyk shud pls help a broda out.. tanx
Re: Test With Peopleplus by beejaykumar(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
0955eb027:
I got a text message this aftanoon inviting me for a test scheduled for 2/2/2016 with peopleplus at zenith bank headquarters. Any1 with a hint as to what dia question s lyk shud pls help a broda out.. tanx
the last time i cheked,their test was written nt cbt,. Dnt knw of nw sha. .also study gmat and try to be good in math,is it lagos or abj
Re: Test With Peopleplus by Samtobh(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2016
0955eb027:
pls bro,can you help me with how to apply too?
Re: Test With Peopleplus by Roseey0(f): 4:22am On Jan 30, 2016
Tips
Its simple though but u can refresh your memory on

Number series
Synonyms
Sentence correction
Comprehension
Data sufficiency

Just be fast about it.
65mins. You answer questions till ur time elapse.

If you get the job, u must pay yiur tithe to me.lol

1 Like

Re: Test With Peopleplus by Tobeychi(m): 5:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Also got invited for a test on 2/02/16.. thanks for the tip..
Re: Test With Peopleplus by kudus007(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Tobeychi:
Also got invited for a test on 2/02/16.. thanks for the tip..
pls how did you apply? I have created my profile on zenith career page nd nothing yet..or do I need to submit hard copies?
Re: Test With Peopleplus by moriton(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2016
How did you apply
Re: Test With Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
beejaykumar:
the last time i cheked,their test was written nt cbt,. Dnt knw of nw sha. .also study gmat and try to be good in math,is it lagos or abj
tanx bro.. its in lagos
Re: Test With Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
kudus007:

pls how did you apply? I have created my profile on zenith career page nd nothing yet..or do I need to submit hard copies?
i cant recall applying for for anytin o... i only created ma profile on zenith's career page too... dnt even av a refree yet..
Re: Test With Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Roseey0:
Tips

Number series
Synonyms
Sentence correction
Comprehension
Data sufficiency

Just be fast about it.

tanx so much sis...
Re: Test With Peopleplus by Tobeychi(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
kudus007:

Didn't apply just created and filled the necessary details on their career page..
Re: Test With Peopleplus by kudus007(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Tobeychi:

Didn't apply just created and filled the necessary details on their career page..
I have created and filled my details too...just that it is showing required like have not filled everything meanwhile I have. is it like that on ur own page too?
Re: Test With Peopleplus by kudus007(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2016
0955eb027:

i cant recall applying for for anytin o... i only created ma profile on zenith's career page too... dnt even av a refree yet..

I have created and filled my details too...just that it is showing required like have not filled everything meanwhile I have. is it like that on ur own page too?
Re: Test With Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2016
kudus007:

nah.. jst refree left for me to fill
Re: Test With Peopleplus by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Roseey0:
Tips

Number series
Synonyms
Sentence correction
Comprehension
Data sufficiency

Just be fast about it.

hello ....please I also have a scheduled test with peoples plus this week ....I'm not so good in maths so can you elaborate on the type of maths questions I could expect?
Re: Test With Peopleplus by Daisygood: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Hello was anyone invited for zenith bank test for 19th February..
I got an sms from zenith bank said is a test from peoples plus.
Re: Test With Peopleplus by NanoSec: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2020
For recently conducted Zenith Bank past questions and answers, send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Test With Peopleplus by ACE1DA: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Daisygood:
Hello was anyone invited for zenith bank test for 19th February..
I got an sms from zenith bank said is a test from peoples plus.

So was I. Aside from what is here, do you have any other insight?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Needed For A 60k Activation Job. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At FBN General Insurance Limited / What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.