Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mathematics And Its Misconceptions. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics And Its Misconceptions. (341 Views)

2017/18 Nigerian Mathematics and Sciences Olympiads (First Round Results) / 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics / 5 Types Of Boundary Conditions In Mathematics And Sciences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics And Its Misconceptions. by arikuobi: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
MATHEMATICS AND ITS MISCONCEPTIONS.

financial independence with all the fuss around it,is just a waiting game and a game of numbers.

the moment you understand this truths, investing becomes your love world.

the earlier you start the better.give your kids an early start at success through MATH and INVESTMENTS education.

i have a goal of creating a million millionaires in a decade.this is a daunting task and we wont rest on our laurels until we get it done.we are so confident because of our truths that wealth creation is about waiting and interest in numbers.

there is a trait that is common with folks who have had lasting success in their endeavors, that is self reliance.
MATHEMATICS builds that in an individual. cry foul all you want.this is the truth and you know it.

in my subsequent writings i will delve into the reasons behind my stands and uncover myths about math.

for this writing, a well rounded child in the core principles of mathematics is able to take on the world of wealth creation because he/she has acquired the following:
-logical sense of reasoning
-built an unwavering sense of universatility
-the ability to pay attention to details even the minutest
-how to view problems and challenges from a different light.
-the ability to always finding solutions to problems.
and above all the dependency on SELF and an unwavering passion for an internal scorecard on making sure they first finish before finishing first.
Re: Mathematics And Its Misconceptions. by Mario1989(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
I no read am finish. Mathematics, father of all other subjects

(1) (Reply)

War Of A Male Celebs Well Endowed Is Another As An Example. / Book Citrus Training Venue Four Trainings/seminar And Get A N2000 Coupon / Microsoft Dynamics Ax Production Corporate Training Hyderabad|bangalore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.