Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,519 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (3677 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Berrypie(f): 1:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: . by hardicted: 2:06am On Jan 31, 2016
Berrypie:
Fuji lovers, late post yea?

Please is there anyone in the house who knows the title of this Wasiu ayinde's song.. a line I can only sing is "ja se were were ka ba won lo"....don't know the rest. Does any one know? I need just the title...Thanks.

Ja se were were ka ba won lo Ja se wara wara ka ba won lo...
I'm still trying to remember the title too. But you can type the part you remember and put coma Kwam 1, you should get something. Ire ooo
Re: . by ayourbamie: 2:11am On Jan 31, 2016
o wa di lailo.. lailo. mo lowa di lailo .. lailo. alo mi alo o. lailo... I think It's legacy or so.
Re: . by lailo: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
ayourbamie:
o wa di lailo.. lailo. mo lowa di lailo .. lailo.
alo mi alo o. lailo...
I think It's legacy or so.
Hmmm not too sure.seems it's consolidation.
Re: . by ayourbamie: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
lailo:

Hmmm not too sure.seems it's consolidation.

consolidation beat is faster almost like the normal Fuji beat.... I could sing both sides of the cassette then.
I'm 100% sure it's not consolidation
either legacy or the album after.
Re: . by jOSHBOYY(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2018
The song title is OMO NIGER.
The album is THE MESSAGE (A CLASSICAL AFFAIR)
Hopefully this answer might be of help to someone else in the future.

1 Like

Re: . by Jegdiz: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thank you man. You sabi..
Since 2018, Lol
It's of help to me today. Been searching for the title of that song online for a while now. I don almost tire sef, lmao
Re: . by lailo: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Can someone who has the track post it
Re: . by kloser(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pls who knows the title of a song by Bola Abimbola that goes thus- "ojo kan mbo wa,tao file aye yi sile"...I've tried looking for the song for many years without success
Re: . by kloser(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
jOSHBOYY:
The song title is OMO NIGER.
The album is THE MESSAGE (A CLASSICAL AFFAIR)
Hopefully this answer might be of help to someone else in the future.
many thanks,ur contribution is helpful

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities And Footballers You Probably Never Knew We're Nigerians / Nigeria's Male Barbie Idris Shares New Photos; Says No Woman Is Hotter Than Him / See Photos Of Birdman $2 Million Toilet Plus His Net Worth 2015/2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.