Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run (16224 Views)

NASS Wants Financial Autonomy For Lgas, State Assemblies / Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by ELVISHOT: 2:48am On Jan 31, 2016
[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/04/800x500xDr.-Dakuku-Peterside-All-Progressives-Congress-APC-governorship-candidate-in-Rivers-State.jpg.pagespeed.ic.KI65G6aZXE.webp[/img]
“I will be in every local government and villages to campaign for our candidates. I want to assure you that we shall not lose one seat.
“All you need to do as stakeholders and supporters is to do your part. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has promised to provide a level playing ground for all parties,’’ he said.
Mr. Peterside said the APC would prove to the world that it was the popular party that the people want in the state.

He urged leaders and members of the APC to put behind the loss of the governorship case at the Supreme Court and work for the party’s victory.
Magnus Abe, the APC candidate for Rivers South-East Senatorial District, said the Supreme Court took its decision on the law and as democrats and Nigerians, the party was bound by it.
Mr. Abe said the court was the apex court in the land and members of APC were bound to accept its decision as democrats and progressives that believe in the rule of law.
“If we will not submit to the jurisdiction of the courts, we will not have filed the case. We give God glory and we accept the judgment of the court.
“The Supreme Court decided the case on the law, it was a legal decision, it is not necessarily the decision of Rivers people but we are bound by that decision,’’ Mr. Abe said.
The former lawmaker thanked God that same judicial process had given Rivers people the opportunity to make their own decision.
“The decision of the people will not be based on the law, it will be based on the prime principle of democracy which is a decision of the majority.
“The case in the Supreme Court between PDP and APC was decided on the law but the case in the polling units will be decided by Rivers people,’’ he said.
Mr. Abe commended Mr. Peterside for fighting a good fight for the party and the people of the state.
“I thank you for the statement that you released on behalf of us. It was wise, principled, democratic, fair and right,’’ Mr. Abe added.
Davies Ikanya, the state Chairman of APC, urged the people that defected to the party not to worry because they took the right decision.
“The decision to join APC is a right decision as it was not based on any court ruling. It is based on your conviction that APC is where to be for Rivers people.
“I congratulate you all for joining the party to fight a good course and I know that more people will join us to fight and liberate the state,’’ Mr. Ikanya said.
Mr. Ikanya said the APC would continue to mobilise more people to join it to win all the legislative seats in the rerun elections.
He said the party was peace loving and very much interested in the development of the state.

The state APC women leader, Caroline Nagbo, assured all the candidates that the women would not disappoint them as they would mobilise and vote for APC.
Ms. Nagbo urged the women to remain steadfast and focused. (NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/197700-apc-vows-win-36-national-state-assemblies-seats-rivers-re-run-election.html
Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by OVI75(m): 2:57am On Jan 31, 2016
Talk is cheap.wot u failed to get tru d front door u won't gt truvd back door.OK so him be calculstin like get assembly to impeach wike somtym later or wetin him dey find.

She Jst told me she ix pregant fr me.am nt ready to be a fada yet not wen APC yaf changed their 5 k plan.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Day dreaming is allowed. Sore loosers

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by chriskosherbal(m): 3:41am On Jan 31, 2016
It's not about winning is about winning and performing your responsibility

6 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by nnachukz(m): 3:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Wishful thinking. Excessive igbere weed can make one to talk any how. He is thinking it is going to be his family meeting election.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by AngryNigerian(m): 3:58am On Jan 31, 2016
These people are still talking like the erstwhile PDP!!! Would they ever be cured of PDPlaria

7 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Firefire(m): 4:31am On Jan 31, 2016
cheesy

God is not man.

Let the proud of this world take order from Lucifer, who fell from grace to grass.

APC shall surely be disgraced once again.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by nzeobi(m): 4:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Oga treat yourself malaria cos you will lose your own ward and when you eventually loose don't come disturbing our peace again.

Remember that politics is local and not in the media.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Pidggin(f): 5:06am On Jan 31, 2016
Hahaha, it is okay to dream, but please don't allow your dream to deceive you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by hopilo: 5:40am On Jan 31, 2016
This can only be possible through the corrupt Tribunal and Appeal Court. State and National Assembly cases stop at the Appeal Court and so far they are under the control of APC. During the Election, PDP will win in the Field but lose in Appeal court through dubious Judgement.
The only court with Just Judges is the Supreme Court.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by guysis(m): 5:51am On Jan 31, 2016
And you think heating up the polity will make you come out victorious?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Phame: 5:52am On Jan 31, 2016
I concur
Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Phame: 5:59am On Jan 31, 2016
hopilo:
This can only be possible through the corrupt Tribunal and Appeal Court. State and National Assembly cases stop at the Appeal Court and so far they are under the control of APC. During the Election, PDP will win in the Field but lose in Appeal court through dubious Judgement.
The only court with Just Judges is the Supreme Court.
If the judgement of SC hadn't favored you, will you be here to type this? What we'd have seen is: Buhari has arm-twisted the judiciary. Hypocrisy!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Validated: 6:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Let lawyers advice us. If the appeal court hinged their decision on card reader which was overruled by the apex court, would that not automatically invalidate appeal court judgement / ruling? Please do not school me that NASS cases end at appeal court. I know that.
Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by adaweezy(m): 6:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Validated:
Let lawyers advice us. If the appeal court hinged their decision on card reader which was overruled by the apex court, would that not automatically invalidate appeal court judgement / ruling? Please do not school me that NASS cases end at appeal court. I know that.
No because the Electoral processes for each application are different and even the arguments from the PDP could prove Convincing. .
Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by otokx(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2016
The media has started again, adding salt and pepper.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by hopilo: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Phame:
If the judgement of SC hadn't favored you, will you be here to type this? What we'd have seen is: Buhari has arm-twisted the judiciary. Hypocrisy!
If armed Robber fail in his bid to rob you, will you praise the robber for failing? Who told you the never tried to arm twist the SC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by olacollinz(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2016
But you lost governorship election to Mr wike. but now you want to win 3 senator, 11 federal rep and 22 state honourable for your party. Talk is cheap

17 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Osakah24(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2016
When ever APC knows it will loose,they instigate violence and pray the whole process be cancelled,is it coincidence ?,check akwa ibom,check bayelsa,check rivers,those guys are very sore losers. I WILL NEVER CARRY BROOM EVEN THOUGH MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.I don't support PDP either but they show better sportsmanship.

22 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by criminalmindz: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2016
I had expected judas amaechi to have made this statement but its now clear that he is still in shock and heart ache. As for dakuku am dissapointed in him, pastor adeboye was in ph few week back to preach about peace and reconcilation . I had expected that by now him and his political associates would have accepted wikes olive branch and joined the pdp in the interest of the people of rivers state but with these statement its now clear they still want to cause trouble and havoc in the state. Pdp and rivers people should take this threat seriously because the last time pdp won in the presidential and governorship election Judas amaechi COnduCted a kangaroo local govt election where apc won all sit to demonstrate their foolish illusion they are the most popular party in rivers state. I urge all residents of rivers state and rivers people to come out in mass with their pvc and lest once and for all vote and chase these trouble makers and anti peace agents OUT with our pvc. Let us uprot every seed of discord in rivers state and sweep them out with their witchcraft broom into imo rIver, kaima river and all rivers in The state because that's where they belong.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire
Tonyebarcanista
Ajepako
Eleko1
Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by sdindan: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2016
Just say you will kill 36 pple not winning. you will win some and lose some my friend.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by oganology33(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2016
Make una no vex.
WT the man is trying 2 say is that he has instructed his team of lawyers 2 start writing proceedings 4 the election Tribunal.
The APC in Rivers State already know dat they will go 2 the Tribunal AGAIN. I jxt hope they don't kill innocent lives 2 take 2 Tribunal as evidence.

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by ritababe(f): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by GodpunishBuhari: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Their desperation is back.... anticipate loss of life soon.... losers

2 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Yommisam: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2016
It's possible with the rate at which they are rigging polls and sacking elected candidates with the courts

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by kennyman2000(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by henxhenry: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Politics
Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by lonelydora: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2016
They should not make mouth first oooo. Victory is of the Lord alone.

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Pack of nuisances!

3 Likes

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Timoleon(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Make APC dey careful o, we know rivers is a pdp state regardless of whc party d president belongs to. let the people decide demselves to avoid violence.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Win All 36 National And State Assemblies Seats In Rivers Re-run by Dottore: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2016
H

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose / Gboyega Nasir Isiaka Shares Chin-chin & Cake - Ogun Governorship ADC Aspirant / Crude Oil Discovered In Uruan, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.