Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Get A Plot Of Legitimate Land With 6m In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Is It So Hard To Get A Plot Of Legitimate Land With 6m In Abuja (884 Views)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Bungalow For Sale In Aiyeteju Lekki 18.5m,be A Landlord With 6m Down Payment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Get A Plot Of Legitimate Land With 6m In Abuja by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
To the real estate guys in abuja, I hv been searching for land now for like 2yrs with 6m, and am yet to find.

How do people do itself, the best I hv seen is in Karsana which is 8.7m, can anyone help out?

Although i came across some in lugbe but they hv double allocation whahala btw amac and fcda.

I need land in abuja, cld be estate or private plot.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get A Plot Of Legitimate Land With 6m In Abuja by Fadelex(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
keyman0007:
To the real estate guys in abuja, I hv been searching for land now for like 2yrs with 6m, and am yet to find.

How do people do itself, the best I hv seen is in Karsana which is 8.7m, can anyone help out?

Although i came across some in lugbe but they hv double allocation whahala btw amac and fcda.

I need land in abuja, cld be estate or private plot.
it depends on the area you're looking at, you can get a plot for 6m in places like lugbe, kuje, kubwa, some part of apo and so on
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get A Plot Of Legitimate Land With 6m In Abuja by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fadelex:

it depends on the area you're looking at, you can get a plot for 6m in places like lugbe, kuje, kubwa, some part of apo and so on

broos i hv tried lugbe and kubwa tire, to many scam in that area.

most of the plot i saw in lugbe hv question mark on them, double allocation ish.

Kuje for me is too far.

i dont mind apo sha.

if you hv contact clean title btw 4-5m thanks
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get A Plot Of Legitimate Land With 6m In Abuja by Fadelex(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
keyman0007:

broos i hv tried lugbe and kubwa tire, to many scam in that area.

most of the plot i saw in lugbe hv question mark on them, double allocation ish.

Kuje for me is too far.

i dont mind apo sha.

if you hv contact clean title btw 4-5m thanks
there's a plot in lugbe at the back of amac market. the plot size is 600sqm. pm me if you'll be interested. thanks
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get A Plot Of Legitimate Land With 6m In Abuja by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fadelex:

there's a plot in lugbe at the back of amac market. the plot size is 600sqm. pm me if you'll be interested. thanks

Due to the issue with double allocation and fraud lugbe is off limit for me.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get A Plot Of Legitimate Land With 6m In Abuja by Fadelex(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
keyman0007:

Due to the issue with double allocation and fraud lugbe is off limit for me.
the fact that you've encountered difficulty in certain area doesn't mean there's no legit properties there again, you will ascertain the document with agis before you make payment. kuje is another place I have presently, the location is very good and the land is big. I don't have kubwa so I can't vouch for that.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get A Plot Of Legitimate Land With 6m In Abuja by blackboy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Try dawaki
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Get A Plot Of Legitimate Land With 6m In Abuja by goodluckar(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
A plot of land 500SQM is currently available in Bwari for 1.2 million in an estate layout, with graded roads and plot beacons incase you are interested

(1) (Reply)

Room And Palour Self For Sublet In Ago Okota / 08063628972. Galvanized Waste Bin. Free Delivery Within Abuja. / Quality Spanish Tiles At Wholesale Prices For Your New Building Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.