Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Please, What Do I Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, What Do I Do? (621 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Do I Do? by inme: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
[b]Hello Good People, I decided  to post this here because i need good counsel.

Before i met my girl friend last year, i have lived for years without having sex with anybody, i fear that i might offend God, so i tried to live the best way i can to please God, that was before November last year when i met my gf and we started dating each other, honestly i dont know what pushed me into a relationship in the first place, I took her to my friends house one day and we made love, i realised i  have sinned and i prayed silently for forgiveness, we did it several times after that day, and i found out that each time she comes around as soon as we start romancing i end up having sex with her, i found it very difficult to control my flesh, i wnted to stop the relationship, but i fear it might hurt her.  But i know deep down myself that i am hurting myself even more, yet i cld not quit. I thaught it was becuase of my love for her until i met another girl and the same thing happened,

The truth is I FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO CONTROL MYSELF ANYTIME I AM WITH A GIRL. And it hurts me. Each time i have sex, i prayed for forgiveness from God, yet  i keep repeating it, i am tired, i dont know how long i am going to keep asking for forgiveness, yet i still commit the same sin, Please i need you guys to advice me on what to do, I WANT TO LIVE A SEX FREE LIFE, I WANT TO DO AWAY WITH SEX & WOMAN, this is not just a write up, but from my heart, i know i sincerely need help, i have not discussed this with anybody before,  i feel i might get better response from you guy,

I need candid advice from you guys

Thanks[/b]
Re: Please, What Do I Do? by Badriyyah(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
You want to become gay? shocked shocked
Re: Please, What Do I Do? by inme: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
Badri, i do not want to bekom a gay, i am not yet married, i dont think its right for me to indulge myself in things like that,
Re: Please, What Do I Do? by Badriyyah(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2009
Learn self control, it's obvious that you're not comfortable with what you are doing. But it'll be hard, first you should try and not put yourself in situations that could lead to sex. Avoib being alone with women that you're attracted to. Goodluck.
Re: Please, What Do I Do? by Generica(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
Yes, self-control and practical avoidance will do for now until you have regained possession of your will.
Re: Please, What Do I Do? by Tudor6(f): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
Who told you having sex is a bad thing?
As long as you and your patner are old enough and its consentual,you have nothing to worry about {practise safe sex}.

If it bothers you so much though, try and avoid compromising situations with the opposite sex, engage in activities like sports that'll take your mind off sex. Try not to think or talk about sex and DON'T visit the sexuality section of nairaland. Do all these and you should be fine, if not then continue your sex life, it doesn't kill when you play safe. wink
Re: Please, What Do I Do? by timmy7(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2009
Hmm, tudor from syphillis nice 1 grin @post
avoid compromising situation,and pls get busy gainfully if u r not ready 4 marriage otherwise,go get married so u can do it ad lib cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Work Abroad Opportunities / Is Christianity A Religion? / Sss Parades Pastor, Girlfriend Over Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.