Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Would You React? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React? (653 Views)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / How Would You React Seeing Your Baby Girl Like This On Getting Home? Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React? by lumzybo: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
HOW WOULD YOU REACT ?
Your 16year old daughter in high school is going back to
the boarding school after the Christmas break. As a good
father, you see her off to the bus station and left after she
had boarded the bus.
After 3 hrs, you are told the bus boarded for her has had an
accident and no one survived. As you are going crazy
making arrangements to verify her death, you get a call
from your daughter saying, 'Dad/mum, I wasn't on that bus oo,
my boyfriend insisted I spend 2 days at his house before I
go to school'.
What will you do as a parent? How would you react?

Ps: not that it happened to anyone grin (before some pple will ask for my head).

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: How Would You React? by Topccy007: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Will begin to buy baby stuffs in preparation for the next 9 months.

Abi wetin I go do again
Re: How Would You React? by Richy4(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
It's kind of tricky....

If you are happy, it will look as if you were in support of your daughter's behaviour

If you are sad about it, it will look as if you prefer the daughter to die....

So I will call her on phone to come back home immediately and he should bring the boy along with her if possible... so that I might know the boy whom she has been moving with....

(1) (Reply)

Married Men And Women, Is This Actually True??? / A Lady's Thought On The Ese Oruru Saga / 5kg Twin Tub Washing Machine With Roller Jet WP-750R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.