Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3127 Views)

The F**k*d Up Nigerian Media / Review Of F.g. Achievements In 2013 Live, Ait / Any Wealthy Igbo Who Does Not Invest In Igboland Is A Big F.o.o.l (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by nabiz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin
Re: . by Olamipapa(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
ok
Re: . by oluwalfa: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
DR IN WHAT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by chriskosherbal(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
I know our capabilities
Re: . by nabiz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
oluwalfa:
DR IN WHAT?
I don't really know but all I know is they are medical doctor. He said among the two, one of them was even brought up in nigeria and even had some of his education in nigeria why the other one has only his father as a nigeria.
He mention their names but because he was not discussing with me, I have to keep my mouth shut hoping to ask him latter which I latter forgot.
Re: . by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
nabiz:
I don't really know but all I know is they are medical doctor. He said among the two, one of them was even brought up in nigeria and even had some of his education in nigeria why the other one has only his father as a nigeria.
He mention their names but because he was not discussing with me, I have to keep my mouth shut hoping to ask him latter which I latter forgot.
Go back and ask him now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by nabiz(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Go back and ask him now.
grin he has gone back, though may come back during easter
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
nabiz:
grin he has gone back, though may come back during easter

Google is your friend!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bbdd: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2016
What a stupid thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by seunny4lif(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2016
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by slam7000(m): 3:47am On Feb 07, 2016
nabiz:
Last two week, I was doing a landscaping job for one Nigerian good medical doctor who owns a big hospital in united state of America. This man was having a good time with his estate manager and I heard him talking with pride to his friend that the best two medical doctor in the whole usa are Nigerian from igbo tribe.

We are here again because instead of you to mind your landscaping job, you had instead decided to eavesdrop on the conversation of your client.

Are you people not tired of all these rubbish? Are you not even embarrassed to ask the silly question.

Do you need people in the US to answer and confirm your news when you can google it. Wth do you mean by best doctors? What do you mean by he owns a very big hospital in the USA? Best in terms of what?

Nwokem kpachapu anya gi. Stop embarrassing the Igbos.

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Olamipapa:
ok

Lols. grin
Re: . by NOBLEstag(m): 5:26am On Feb 07, 2016
This is funny, truly. How gullible is this guy. A man said the two best doctors in the states are Igbos. You vapid brain opted you to come to Nairaland and ask the people who reside in USA if it's true. *rolls off bed*. Who fried your brain and what happened to Google? Tribalistic goat.

7 Likes

Re: . by genchukky(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2016
I won't say the best, but we have pretty great doctors in america.Go and watch the movie "Concussion" ,its abt a Nigerian forensic pathologist, Dr Bennet Omalu who fought against efforts by the national football society to suppress his research on chronic traumatic encephalopathy brain damage suffered by players of the professional sport. The doctor is Igbo by the way.. .

1 Like

Re: . by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2016
They are NIGERIANS, simple!

Whether they are Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba who cares.. .do they feed anyone else other than their families...

The Igbo remark is just d Silly op looking for trouble...

All tribes in Nigeria have very distinct and they are all very unique in many many many many many many many ways, way way way ways beyond the silly ops imagination..

Please, op.. Edit Igbos out from your silly rant and respect one of the most prestigious tribe of the world..

Continue with your landscaping and respect yourself and the great Igbos too.

3 Likes

Re: . by kennybabs1980: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2016
It is true that Nigerians are among the best doctors in the US, for example, I learnt through an uncle of mine that one Prof Soji Oluwole who was at OAU years ago is one of the best surgeon in New York and the entire USA. I googled his name and found out that he once received a national merit award from the FGN for surgery, Nigerians are doing well all over the world whether Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa or any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: . by dunlie: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2016
NOBLEstag:
This is funny, truly. How gullible is this guy. A man said the two best doctors in the states are Igbos. You vapid brain opted you to come to Nairaland and ask the people who reside in USA if it's true. *rolls off bed*. Who fried your brain and what happened to Google? Tribalistic goat.

1 Like

Re: . by PentiumPro(f): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2016
OP.
CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You've just been awarded by NL COMMUNITY with THE MOST RETARDEDD POST OF 2016

2 Likes

Re: . by nabiz(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
They are NIGERIANS, simple!

Whether they are Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba who cares.. .do they feed anyone else other than their families...

The Igbo remark is just d Silly op looking for trouble...

All tribes in Nigeria have very distinct and they are all very unique in many many many many many many many ways, way way way ways beyond the silly ops imagination..

Please, op.. Edit Igbos out from your silly rant and respect one of the most prestigious tribe of the world..

Continue with your landscaping and respect yourself and the great Igbos too.
u see what tribalism has caused in nigeria. To be sincere I never thought in the direction u ar going or is it because am an igbo? I think only try to use the word the man used.
Re: . by nabiz(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2016
PentiumPro:
OP.
CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You've just been awarded by NL COMMUNITY with THE MOST RETARDEDD POST OF 2016
thanks for ur choice of word, but do I care about what u said about me? NO. I think a wise man would has ask me why I need the information before crucifying me
Re: . by oikechukwu: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2016
nabiz:
Last two week, I was doing a landscaping job for one Nigerian good medical doctor who owns a big hospital in united state of America. This man was having a good time with his estate manager and I heard him talking with pride to his friend that the best two medical doctor in the whole usa are Nigerian from igbo tribe.

A very dumb question. That's not true and I'm Igbo living in US. There's no blacks in the best medical doctor in USA thus far at least according to the ranks of some of the magazines I've read.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) / Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? / Ihedioha Saves Imo People From Rochas Okorocha’s Sinking Flyover,see What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.