Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma (2540 Views)

Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode / Kidnappers Has Released Former Minister Of Environment, Lawrencia Laraba Mallam / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by Xtopherprince(m): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Open letter to Buhari
Dear Sir,
Between us, who is a criminal?
It is with utter dismay and unfeigned consternation that I succinctly albeit humbly, express my displeasure and disappointment at your constant ridiculing of your countrymen and your obvious disdain of them.
Your derogation of their personae before the international community has sadly become an embarrassing characteristic of your maladministration, and by extension exposes the insecurity and low esteem you have of yourself.
Isn't it sad, Mr President, that you cower behind the tattered cloak of blames to hide your inefficiency?
There's an adage that says that when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four fingers point back at you.
Whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands.
This rule of nature, you have failed woefully!
Mr President, in light of your recent character defaming statement before the international community, I'm forced to remind you of your disgraceful and crime tainted antecedents.
I humbly ask Mr President, between you and I, who is a criminal?
---Did you not have a hand in overthrowing a democratically elected government?
---Who crated Umaru Dikko with the help of an Israeli anaesthesiologist and attempted to smuggle him into Nigeria, but was caught at Heathrow Airport?
---In 1984, under whose watch did the Emir of Gwandu enter into Nigeria with 53 suitcases whose contents where unknown till date, after the borders were closed?
---Who married a 9 year old as a wife?
Between us, who is a paedophile and who is guilty of child abuse?
---Why did a trustee member of PTF, Captain Usman Jibril resign under your chairmanship?
---Who gave his brother-in-law, Ahmed Salihijo and his company contract to take decisions for PTF under your chairmanship?
Who employed his relatives as PTF consultants?
---What happened to our $2.8 billion (currently valued at over N650 billion) under your watch as PTF chairman?
How did our money disappear under your watch till date?
---Can you give sound reasons for your reluctance to probe Halliburton scandal?
I assume that when you said Nigerians are criminals, that included your wife and children?
Could it be that you suffer selective amnesia in your anti-graft war with regards to Halliburton scandal because your wife is implicated?
---Who lied about his certificate?
Where is your certificate Mr President?
---Who had only 150 cows and N1 million, yet bought presidential form of N27 million?
---Who declared assets of only 150 cows and N1 million before elections, and after elections, declared assets of N30 million in U.B.A and a palatial home in Abuja valued at N2 billion?
---Can you give account of your stewardship and missing monies when you were NNPC chairman?
---Who declared Nigeria broke, yet budgeted billions of Naira for purchase of new vehicles for Aso Rock?
---Who declared Nigeria broke and promised economic diversification, yet signed the release of N40 billion for oil exploration in the north?
---Under whose watch did our budget go missing?
---Who presented a budget that failed integrity test in the legislative house?
Mr President, can a person of this questionable antecedents claim to be a saint?
Isn't it a shame that a person with such embarrassing and disgraceful portmanteau is a president?
What moral justification does a president with such repugnant, repulsive and abhorrent pedigree have to point fingers at regular hardworking Nigerians and call them criminals?
Mr President,
I am Lawrencia Chioma.
I am a graduate with sound certificate.
I am a Linguist.
I am a communication expert.
I work with an Insurance company.
I am a writer.
I read, research and think as a hobby.
I earn my wage.
I work hard for every dime.
I have a clean slate.
Between us Sir, who is a criminal?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by ckmayoca: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2016
I comot my hat for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by TippyTop(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Great letter/article, bubu is as corrupt as they come.
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by keally: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Xtopherprince:
Open letter to Buhari
Dear Sir,
Between us, who is a criminal?
It is with utter dismay and unfeigned consternation that I succinctly albeit humbly, express my displeasure and disappointment at your constant ridiculing of your countrymen and your obvious disdain of them.
Your derogation of their personae before the international community has sadly become an embarrassing characteristic of your maladministration, and by extension exposes the insecurity and low esteem you have of yourself.
Isn't it sad, Mr President, that you cower behind the tattered cloak of blames to hide your inefficiency?
There's an adage that says that when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four fingers point back at you.
Whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands.
This rule of nature, you have failed woefully!
Mr President, in light of your recent character defaming statement before the international community, I'm forced to remind you of your disgraceful and crime tainted antecedents.
I humbly ask Mr President, between you and I, who is a criminal?
---Did you not have a hand in overthrowing a democratically elected government?
---Who crated Umaru Dikko with the help of an Israeli anaesthesiologist and attempted to smuggle him into Nigeria, but was caught at Heathrow Airport?
---In 1984, under whose watch did the Emir of Gwandu enter into Nigeria with 53 suitcases whose contents where unknown till date, after the borders were closed?
---Who married a 9 year old as a wife?
Between us, who is a paedophile and who is guilty of child abuse?
---Why did a trustee member of PTF, Captain Usman Jibril resign under your chairmanship?
---Who gave his brother-in-law, Ahmed Salihijo and his company contract to take decisions for PTF under your chairmanship?
Who employed his relatives as PTF consultants?
---What happened to our $2.8 billion (currently valued at over N650 billion) under your watch as PTF chairman?
How did our money disappear under your watch till date?
---Can you give sound reasons for your reluctance to probe Halliburton scandal?
I assume that when you said Nigerians are criminals, that included your wife and children?
Could it be that you suffer selective amnesia in your anti-graft war with regards to Halliburton scandal because your wife is implicated?
---Who lied about his certificate?
Where is your certificate Mr President?
---Who had only 150 cows and N1 million, yet bought presidential form of N27 million?
---Who declared assets of only 150 cows and N1 million before elections, and after elections, declared assets of N30 million in U.B.A and a palatial home in Abuja valued at N2 billion?
---Can you give account of your stewardship and missing monies when you were NNPC chairman?
---Who declared Nigeria broke, yet budgeted billions of Naira for purchase of new vehicles for Aso Rock?
---Who declared Nigeria broke and promised economic diversification, yet signed the release of N40 billion for oil exploration in the north?
---Under whose watch did our budget go missing?
---Who presented a budget that failed integrity test in the legislative house?
Mr President, can a person of this questionable antecedents claim to be a saint?
Isn't it a shame that a person with such embarrassing and disgraceful portmanteau is a president?
What moral justification does a president with such repugnant, repulsive and abhorrent pedigree have to point fingers at regular hardworking Nigerians and call them criminals?
Mr President,
I am Saviola Godwyn.
I am a graduate with sound and original certificate.
I am an Information Management & Technology professional.
I am a communication expert.
I am a writer and blogger.
I earn my wage.
I work hard for every dime.
Between us Sir, who is a criminal?
‪#‎TheVoiceOfReason‬
. Concise, articulate, irrefutable, informative, revealing, incisive,perfect. I will still not be surprised that some zombies that have been tied with black powers will soon come to call you a wailer in a the name of defending their slavemaster, just watch out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by bendovex: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2016
oh dear Saviola Godwyn, I have always known you to be a crusader of good governance cum political activist, but little did I know that you also possess such a great oratory prowess and articulative mind. This is a masterpiece, true and succinct.
I know that some #CriminalZombies will still rise to defend their Demi god, what a shame!
isn't it obvious that Buhari's ailing health has started affecting & impeding his brain activities? which president in his right senses will vituperate such vile against his countrymen and subjects before the international community? it's a no brainer. Buhari clearly goofed on this one and deserves every backlash he's getting.
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by ekeneidiagbor: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2016
his followers will act like they didn't see this thread o
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by PAINGAIN: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Nicely written article. But they will come here and call u wailer. We all know that some iraqi nationals r suicide bombers/terrorists but u can never hear iraqi president say that. Instead of buhari to remind the world that there are good hardworking nigerians, he was rather telling them that nigerians r criminals. Thing is a lot of zombies will also be affected negatively by buhari's statement.
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by Ausbongean: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2016
now zombies over to you come
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by LordAdam: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Everyone who voted Buhari has to have his head checked. Buhari is corrupt, hypocrite, illiterate, and of questionable character.

GEJ did not say he was perfect. But look at PMB that called himself man of integrity. Look at his budget, utterances, and actions.

A man that calls burnt children an embarrassment to his government is a demon!

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by banki(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Saviola?

Is which language biko? Ajuju ka m na ju?
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2016
This post by Saviola is a plagiarised work.. He is not the real Owner.. The Owner Lawrencia Chioma approached him on this and also other of her friends told him to do the right thing by giving credit to the real Owner.... He then deleted it on his Facebook page and apologised to her only for him to come to Nairaland to post the work as his.

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2016
That guy did not write that work
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2016
This is the apology of Saviola Godwyn to the original Owner of the work!!!

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by Emereolevanwill(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
I know you my man. bubu is a dullard.
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lalastica I am still waiting for your attention on this matter...
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
bendovex:
oh dear Saviola Godwyn, I have always known you to be a crusader of good governance cum political activist, but little did I know that you also possess such a great oratory prowess and articulative mind. This is a masterpiece, true and succinct.
I know that some #CriminalZombies will still rise to defend their Demi god, what a shame!
isn't it obvious that Buhari's ailing health has started affecting & impeding his brain activities? which president in his right senses will vituperate such vile against his countrymen and subjects before the international community? it's a no brainer. Buhari clearly goofed on this one and deserves every backlash he's getting.

He did not write this.. He STOLE THE WORK OF LAWRENCIA CHIOMA

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
bendovex:

SAVIOLA GODWYN STOLE THIS WORK FROM LAWRENCIA CHIOMA

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:
Everyone who voted Buhari has to have his head checked. Buhari is corrupt, hypocrite, illiterate, and of questionable character.

GEJ did not say he was perfect. But look at PMB that called himself man of integrity. Look at his budget, utterances, and actions.

A man that calls burnt children an embarrassment to his government is a demon!

-Lord

SAVIOLA GODWYN STOLE THIS WORK FROM LAWRENCIA CHIOMA.. READ MY EARLIER REPLIES HERE

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
ckmayoca:
I comot my hat for you.

You commot your has for stolen work? Saviola Godwyn plagiarised this work.. He is not the writer after he apologised to the original Owner on Facebook where he stole it from he deleted it on his wall there only for him to come and post it here

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by LordAdam: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
mynameissleek:

SAVIOLA GODWYN STOLE THIS WORK FROM LAWRENCIA CHIOMA.. READ MY EARLIER REPLIES HERE

So?

Does it make the writeup any less through. All these character assassination you guys are known for no longer works. Attack the message not the messenger.

APC zombies are SCAMMERS. No wonder their liar-in-chief called them CRIMINALS.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by sydneyattamah: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
So SAVIOLA GODWYN has not come here to apologize to Lawrencia Chioma, who is the original writer of that article? Even after promising to apologize on the Facebook timeline of Lawrencia Chioma. Hmm... Buhari might not be completely wrong. But his singular problem is that he over-generalized. We are not all criminals. Most of us are patriotic citizens..

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Nicely written article. But they will come here and call u wailer. We all know that some iraqi nationals r suicide bombers/terrorists but u can never hear iraqi president say that. Instead of buhari to remind the world that there are good hardworking nigerians, he was rather telling them that nigerians r criminals. Thing is a lot of zombies will also be affected negatively by buhari's statement.

SAVIOLA GODWYN STOLE THIS WORK FROM LAWRENCIA CHIOMA after he pretentiously apologised to her he deleted it on his wall and posted it here as his work
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:

So?

Does it make the writeup any less through. All these character assassination you guys are known for no longer works. Attack the message not the messenger.

APC zombies are SCAMMERS. No wonder their liar-in-chief called them CRIMINALS.

-Lord
sorry I am not APC.. You can look up Lawrencia Chioma on Facebook to understand the drama.. If you don't knw Plagiarism can land you in jail.. And one rule of nairaland is no plagiarised work... So don't ask me so... My name on Facebook is Amonia Rita Stewart you can also look me up and Lawrencia
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by TruthisGOD: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
mynameissleek:

You commot your has for stolen work? Saviola Godwyn plagiarised this work.. He is not the writer after he apologised to the original Owner on Facebook where he stole it from he deleted it on his wall there only for him to come and post it here
And so what? We are more after the content not realy abt the author. Look into the content and stop flooding every space with your repeated post!
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by LordAdam: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
mynameissleek:
sorry I am not APC.. You can look up Lawrencia Chioma on Facebook to understand the drama.. If you don't knw Plagiarism can land you in jail.. And one rule of nairaland is no plagiarised work... So don't ask me so... My name on Facebook is Amonia Rita Stewart you can also look me up and Lawrencia

I know the evils of plagiarism. The question I asked is if the details of the writeup are completely false. Don't throw away a baby with the baby water.

-Lord
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by xdream(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello Nairalanders.

This post above belongs to Lawrencia Chioma a facebook friend of mine.

The poster here is also my facebook friend but it's a shameful thing to see that someone I respected so much could steal this article in order to attract public encomium.

Xtopherprince aka Saviola, even after you apologized for copying this article to your timeline on facebook, you deleted it and repost it here without giving credits to Lawrencia Chioma, the original writer. Godwin Saviola, you're a thief and indeed a criminal. Today, I lost my respect for you.

It's a Nigerian like you Buhari should call a criminal.

mynameissleek thanks.

cc

lalasticlala

seun
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
mynameissleek:

Nobody is assasinating anybody character, the guy is wrong bt claiming a work that is not his...

Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
TruthisGOD:
And so what? We are more after the content not realy abt the author. Look into the content and stop flooding every space with your repeated post!

You are very stupid!!!! You do not post another person ' work and claim as yours.. It is against the law.... If you do not knw.. He can post it but he should give credit to the original writer...

It is people like you who support the wrong thing that makes that Dullard call Nigerians criminals... WRONG is wrong and right is right!!
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
LordAdam:

I know the evils of plagiarism. The question I asked is if the details of the writeup are completely false. Don't throw away a baby with the baby water.

-Lord

That is not the issue.. Nobody is saying he should not post but acknowledge the right writer.. And it shows how a bad person he is by deleting on his Facebook wall, apologising to her and then hide to come and post in Nairaland as his work still.. Well the Owner of this work is not taking it lightly with him.. She will be here shortly.
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by TruthisGOD: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
mynameissleek:

You are very stupid!!!! You do not post another person ' work and claim as yours.. It is against the law.... If you do not knw.. He can post it but he should give credit to the original writer...

It is people like you who support the wrong thing that makes that Dullard call Nigerians criminals... WRONG is wrong and right is right!!
That is y you lots can never be civilized. Y silly? Did i insult u? FYI, i learn from the content of a book nt the author. If the guy has commited an offence, it is between him and the law not me. You can as well go and report him to the nearest police station and stop deriding the thread with your repeated posts!
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by LordAdam: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
mynameissleek:

That is not the issue.. Nobody is saying he should not post but acknowledge the right writer.. And it shows how a bad person he is by deleting on his Facebook wall, apologising to her and then hide to come and post in Nairaland as his work still.. Well the Owner of this work is not taking it lightly with him.. She will be here shortly.

It is futile discussing this with you.

Let her come.

-Lord
Re: Open Letter To Buhari, From Lawrencia Chioma by mynameissleek: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
TruthisGOD:
That is y you lots can never be civilized. Y silly? Did i insult u? FYI, i learn from the content of a book nt the author. If the guy has commited an offence, it is between him and the law not me. You can as well go and report him to the nearest police station and stop deriding the thread with your repeated posts!

You are silly for supporting a wrong thing!! Is silly an insult?? Your name says truth is God but u see truth and shy away from it... Who says he cannot post?? But acknowledge the rightful owners not to be receiving praises here as if the work is yours... And this is not the first time he has done it to the author of the article and others, yet he is unrepentant... He is lucky this is cyber space otherwise he would be at the police stations you suggested cooking his heel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Is Happening In North/middle Belt NOW / Stay Away From Zahra, You Can't Marry Her, Buhari Told Zamfara Governor / Why Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Condition Is A Complete Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.