Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Green Tea - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Green Tea (2317 Views)

Legend Green Tea, Lemon And Ginger / (PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Tea by AloyEmeka9: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2009
This thing can flush your small intestine in 20 minutes after drinking it. People take it because they think it will help them lose weight.Why are Nigerian green tea vendors making millions off women because they think so high of the herb. Is it not the same thing they call "nkpocha na nzacha" that some vendors sell in molue?

Describe the effect of greentea on you?
Re: Green Tea by dominique(f): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2009
Never heard of it (except if you're talking about herbal tea)
Re: Green Tea by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 05, 2009
asians drink green tea by the tons and no "20mins flushing"problem over there. i guess there is green tea and "green tea"
Re: Green Tea by iice(f): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2009
I drink it. . .not effect, it's just like regular tea undecided
Re: Green Tea by zenatta: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2009
Food freak that I am it should not come as a surprise that green tea is a must in my diet. Twinnings makes the one I take and its laced with apple. what does it do, beats me! When I am running away from sugar and cream, when I need my nerves to be relaxed, when I feel guilty about all that food I have ingested and have no business ingesting like coca cola $ cake, garri and sugar and evaporated milk, all those cooking oils -the oversaturated PalmOil, I run to Green Tea. For me its a feel-good drink. I hear it has anti-oxidants. I do not knw how I survived without the conciousness of ANTI-OXIDANTS and free radicals. phew!!!
Re: Green Tea by Gabry(f): 4:42am On Jul 09, 2009
Green tea. . . Hmmm. . . . I dont really like it cause its not strong enough! So far the only green tea with taste Ive tasted is the Green Tea Ice Cream from Hagen Daaz other than that to me it taste like hot water
Re: Green Tea by mohawkchic(f): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2009
~Never tried Green Tea. . .

~I've heard of some kind of "Tea" folks drink to get "HKP". . .
Re: Green Tea by mukina2: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Never tried Green Tea. . .

~I've heard of some kind of "Tea" folks drink to get "HKP". . .

is this the one i know? grin grin grin
Re: Green Tea by mohawkchic(f): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2009
~ grin The One & Only!! I was waiting to see who knows what it means. . .
Re: Green Tea by TOYOSI20(f): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2009
I like green tea alot cos its a powerful anti-oxidant, which helps cleanse ones system,

which is pretty healthy considering all the junk and unwanted toxic foods we consume on a daily basis, undecided
Re: Green Tea by jamace(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
Some people are in dire need of it.
Re: Green Tea by Walterras: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
Green tea helps to burn the fat of the body and give the boost metabolism. Drink 3-4 cup of green tea daily. It is beneficial to reduce the weight.

Weight Loss Nashville
Re: Green Tea by WAVixen: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
Asians swear by green tea, full of anti- oxidants and helps lower cholestrol. If I drink green tea on an empty stomach its puking galore.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Animal??? / Kitchen Clearance Sale 40% Off! / Homemade Pasta Alfredo "sauce"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.